Chapter 10

1 month later

Y/N's POV

Can't believe it!! It's Christmas! So far the band is going great, we have been doing covers and attempting to do some music cover videos but it kept on not happening! Also, the song that we have been planning on writing is finally done. The title of the song will be Truth Behind Lies. I am pretty excited about it because it basically describes what I am currently feeling about everything.

As for the girls, I am happy that they still are talking to me normally... On Twitter.. But that's it. Outside of the Internet or fans world, Camila and Lauren, oh Lauren. That one girl that I'm trying to keep close has been distant. The one that usually Dm me night and day if she gets a chance, now just compliments the video for the whole band. Didn't even mention me. While Normani, Ally, and Dinah they still Dm me and it's fun! We've been keeping in touch.

Also, Cara, she has been ignoring the girls too, not really but the way she talks to them in social media kinda sends me a 'no I don't want to talk to them' vibe. well that is because she over heard about everything and she understands me completely so she's mad at the girls for not understanding me or even letting me explain.

"Hey! Y/N! I need some help here!" I hear Cara scream from the drive way since the front door is wide open. I rushed to see that she's taking a huge tree out of the van.

"Cara!?" I asked. "What are you doing with that tree?" I asked.

"It's Christmas! Y/N!" Cara stated like its a matter of fact.

"I know it's the beginning of the Christmas week but what's up with the tree?" I asked again going down the steps to held her unload the van.

"Well, I thought that maybe we could decorate the whole house since my family, yours, Zac's, Andres' and Shay's are gonna spend Christmas here in mansion." Cara said.

We both lifted the tree without breaking sweat, well maybe Cara because she works out with heavier weights, as for me I'm struggling to even lift it off the floor! I mean what the heck? I lift weights too!! But then I checked the part I was holding to see that there are boxes of maybe Christmas decorations hanging off my side.

"Done!" Cara said and went in the kitchen.

"Could you please grab me some lemonade from there too?" I asked. she replied with an ok and I sat on the couch flipping through channels when Simon is trying to call.

I then hear footsteps descending from the stairs and I finally see Andres, Zac, and Shay walking towards the couch. And Cara ran and jumped on me.

"Hello, guys. I'm here to inform you that Fifth Harmony and their family will be there to celebrate Christmas with you. So please try to make an episode about it and don't forget to make the mansion or part of the mansion look Chirstmassy." Simon bluntly said.

I stared at him with my mouth slightly open from shock.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Oh, and the girls of Fifth Harmony would be living with you guys from Christmas till The New Years but just the girls. Their Families would only stay for the night." he then explained further.

"That really doesn't explain as to why they have to stay here." Cara said coldly.

"Well, as I said before, the two bands feeds off from each other's fame." Simon said "But, considering your tone, I don't think that's what you're really asking me."

There was silence because the other three didn't know what also happened with Cara and the girls.

"Is there a problem between you guys and the girls?" Simon asked concerned.