veintidós

Ryan walked through the front door and did a double take. "What....the....fuck." Blood, broken coffee tables and vases, shattered glass along the floor. He carefully watched his step as he walked further in, his shoes crunching against the glass.

"Cassius!" He yelled out when he stopped. A woman's body laid against the living floor across the white carpet, her body was stained in blood and Ryan knew she was dead when her chest didn't move. "Cassius!"

He stepped up the staircase, blood droplets on each stair. Where the hell was the maid? She probably quit when she came in this morning. Ryan shook his head. Upstairs, the only light in the house was emitting from the master bedroom that was opened slightly. Bags filled with clothes covered the floor. A slurshing sound of water emitted from the bathroom. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for whatever was inside then pushed through the door.

Cassius laid on the floor, his back against the bathtub. Inside the tub, another women's body lay limp engulfed in red water... possibly blood, no it is blood. Ryan looked closer and stared at the cuts in the chick's arm that seemed to spell out something. R... I...

"Ryan, what are you doing here?" Cassius broke Ryan's train of thought.

Ryan knelt down beside Cass. "Bro what the fuck happened? Looked like a scene from Saw or some shit."

"I don't know." Cassius shrugged then stood up, Ryan stood with him. "I need something to drink."

Ryan followed him back down to the kitchen that surprisingly was untouched. "Where's the maid?"

"She doesn't come in till later."

"Are you going to clean this shit up before she gets here?"

"No she can clean it." He shrugged. Ryan watched his friend in worrisome. Cassius looked horrible, like he had just been awakened from the dead. "I'm just gonna drink this and go to sleep...."

Cassius reached for one of his glasses in the cabinet, poured himself some Patron. Ryan raised an eyebrow at his drink of choice. Cass downed the glass, burped then headed back upstairs, supposedly to sleep.

Deciding that showing Emerald this side of Cassius's life wasn't the best idea, Ryan called up their clean up man Houston so the two of them could clean up the house as best as they could and get rid of the two dead bodies.

"King... Um... we are here. At your house." Girl #1 chirped from the front seat. Cassius didn't answer as he was slumped in the passenger seat, snoring away. She nudged his shoulder over and over to wake him.

Girl #2 hopped out the car then opened his door. "Let's just drag him out Renee."

Renee agreed that that was the only option they had. She got out the driver's seat and rounded the car to help her friend. Renee and Girl #2 both took ahold of each side of him, his arms laying across their shoulders. He was heavy so both women struggled to drag his muscular body up his long walkway to the front doors of his estate.

"He got a nice ass house." Girl #2 complimented.

"Jas, now is not the time!" Renee pushed against the door, then knocked. "How are we gonna get in?"

"Bitch why are you knocking? This nigga locked out just like us, how the hell he gon answer the door?!"

"Don't yell at me! Check his pockets!"

Jas dug in Cassius's pockets while Renee did her best to hold him up. She pulled out his wallet, car key and phone. Then she dug in his waistband and pulled out his Desert Eagle and a chain of keys.