trece

Theyoncé Pastries = the best bakery in all of Seattle.

Cassius and his friends drove to the outskirts of town where the best bakery in the whole state of Washington was located. Theyoncé Pastries was owned by two twin sisters, Theonna and Nay. Twins that looked nothing alike. Nay was tall, strangly and light skin while Theonna was short, thick and brown skin. People always wondered how the hell they were twins.

They had started the business mixing Pillsbury dough and selling it at the local colleges and highschools until Theonna finally got her ass in the kitchen and decided to really make something from scratch. It took a while but she finally got the hang of it. Months of selling pies from her apartment paid off when she finally has had enough money to make her own business.

Their trademark Oreo cookies with Vanilla ice cream filling kept Cassius satisfied whenever he visited because he didn't just eat anything any where. The men walked into the cute cupcake shaped establishment noticing Theonna's kids sitting at a round table near the door, coloring.

"Daddy!" The two children jumped up and attacked their father, Darius with love.

Darius picked up his four year old daughter, Carolyn and held her to his chest. He leaned down and nudged his seven year old son Carmelo's head playfully. He looked around for his baby mother, noticing her refilling the ice cream machine. "What's up baby?" He snuck up behind her.

"Baby?" Theonna turned around, looking her children's father up and down. "You must be talking about the baby in your arms."

"I'm talking about you, Thee Thee." Darius grinned, trying to grab her waist only to get his hand smacked. "Baby quit playing."

Theonna and Darius started one of their mini arguments making Ryan groan as he snatched a miniature Blue's Clues decorated cupcake from the main counter. Nay looked up from her register and glared at him. "That's for a birthday party, idiot." Ryan shrugged, eating it in on bite. Nay shook her head then noticed King beside him for the first time. Out of habit, she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and batted her eyelashes. "Hey King."

"Sup Nay?" He leaned against the counter.

"Are you guys here for something or just to get the kids?"

King thought about if he wanted anything then shrugged a shoulder. "I guess let me get what I always get and whatever today's special is." Nay smiled and obliged, rushing to put every thing in the cupcake themed bag. King noticed her grabbing a plain bread-like square and raised an eyebrow. "The hell is that? Cornbread?"

"No. It's today's special. White chocolate brownies." She giggled.

She handed him the complementary bag filled with treats, saying it was on the house. But he still slid her a fifty dollar bill. Nay smiled, slipping the money into her bra, giving him a quick sneak peek of her exposed nipple. Cassius raised an eyebrow, a smirk evident on his face.

He glanced over at Ryan, giving him a look that he needed privacy. So Ryan waved goodbye to Nay, walking away. Cassius leaned further against the counter, forcing eye contact with Nay. "Is your number still the same?" He asked.

"Y.. Yeah."

"So if I called and asked you to come over, keep me conpany... you would come?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry if I'm being a little too straightforward." Cassius smiled at her bashfully. "I just been under a little stress, lately..."

"You have?" Nay swallowed and fidgeted in her clothes.

"Yeah I have baby." She almost exploded at the term of endearment. "Maybe you can.... relieve my stress for me?" He tugged at his growing goatee, looking at her intently.