21 - Second first time.

"Make me yours..."

Yeji whispered and Ryujin was almost speechless at this. Motionless, not knowing what to do or say.

She swallowed hard.

"Y-yeji..." It was the first time in her life she had ever stuttered and at this, Yeji smiled tenderly.

But her cat eyes were dark and full of desire. She didn't know if it was because of pregnancy hormones or because she really wanted to be in Ryujin's arms, but she felt she couldn't hold on much longer.

"Come with me." Yeji took Ryujin's hand and led her inside the room. Closing the door in her wake.

Once they were close to the bed, the brown-haired girl kept her back to her. Ryujin still didn't know what she should do, but a warmth was running through her body and making her feel a lot of things she hadn't felt from anyone before.

Before she could open her mouth, she heard Yeji say.

"Come closer to me.... I won't bite you." Yeji smiled and bit the inside of her lip at the words that came out of her own mouth.

For her, it was also the first time she behaved this way, even though she was always a very flirtatious girl.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a warmth on her back, more exactly from a body and that made her close her eyes immediately.

Without saying anything, Ryujin slid her hands around her waist and hips until she reached her belly and hugged her, pulling her closer to her body. Feeling her body tremble immediately.

"God..." Yeji mumbled still with her eyes closed, as Ryujin's soft fingers ran over her hips and belly. Feeling a bunch of butterflies flutter in her stomach. Or maybe it wasn't just that?

"Yeji..." Ryujin whispered in her ear. "Are you sure about this?"

The brown-haired woman placed her hands on top of hers and held them tenderly, making them travel a little higher... Getting dangerously close to her small breasts.

"I'm so sure, Ryujin..." Her hands cupped her breasts with Yeji's leading. "Touch me... I want to feel you. Make love to me "

Ryujin closed her eyes as she felt in the palm of her hands, those hardened nipples, which were so by her touch, the softness and volume of that were driving her crazy.

"Fuck, Yeji... You're going to kill me..." Ryujin whispered again in her ear and the brown-haired girl smiled.

Then she slowly turned around, now facing each other. Both of their eyes were on each other and then Yeji raised her hands to Ryujin's jacket, taking it between her fingers and started to take it off.

The short-haired girl seemed to have no control of her own body and just let Yeji do whatever she wanted.

She removed the jacket which she dropped on the floor and then slowly lowered her hands, sliding her fingers down Ryujin's chest and abdomen, until she reached the edge of her shirt, which she started to pull up and soon pulled it off her body too.

Their eyes were still both still connected. Their breaths were starting to become heavy and their heartbeats told them that their pulse was quickening.

Ryujin was left alone in her sports top and then Yeji's fingers slid back down from her chest and gently caressed her hard abs that moved in time to each rub. The brown-haired girl looked up and met Ryujin's dark eyes staring at her.

"Are you sure about this?" Ryujin asked her again. Yeji smiled as she had her hands on the waistband of her jeans and removed the button.

"Yes."