16 - Hormones.

Ryujin and Chaewon went back into the place where their instruments were and Yeji went behind them, following them according to her, without them being able to see her, but the black-haired girl had already felt her presence behind the door.

"I think I'm going to talk Felix into letting us rehearse a lot more with you..." Chaewon smiled at this and Yeji, who was behind the door rolled her eyes.

"Well, I think it will just be for today, since I'm in another band..."

"Really?" Ryujin looked surprised at this.

"Yeah, we're not playing yet, but we're secretly rehearsing, so you'll get to know us soon..." Chaewon smiled and secretly brought her gaze to the shadow that could be seen from the door, she knew exactly who it was.

"Well, you have to invite me to some rehearsal day, so I can give you guys the go-ahead..." Ryujin let out a laugh and Chaewon rolled her eyes smiling.

"I think someone followed us here..." The black-haired woman said in a whisper, approaching Ryujin. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows and was about to look back, but Chaewon stopped her and put her hands on her shoulders. "Don't look back... Act normal."

"But... Who are you talking about? Who is behind us?"

"Yeji..."

Ryujin looked over her shoulder and noticed that shadow that had moved a little. Then she smiled.

"That girl is jealous... Do you two have something?" Chaewon asked quietly, trying not to let Yeji hear.

At this the brown-haired girl furrowed her eyebrows as she couldn't hear well what they were talking about and leaned a little closer so she could listen.

"No. Not even in my nightmares..."

"Well, I guess that's not the same as her opinion. Let's see."

Chaewon moved closer to Ryujin and put her arms around her neck. Moving even closer to her, Ryujin rolled her eyes as she smiled and Yeji opened her eyes wider, her teeth were clenched and her breathing was hitching.

"Who the hell is this bitch..." Yeji whispered as she watched them from that corner of the door.

"Who are you going to the dance with, Ryu!?" Chaewon now spoke loudly, intentionally so Yeji could hear them.

"Well-"

Immediately a voice interrupted them. Chaewon broke away from Ryujin and smiled a little.

"Your friends are waiting for you two down there..." Yeji entered the place with her arms crossed and Ryujin rolled her eyes smiling, then turned to see her.

Yeji was definitely the prettiest girl she had ever seen, but that was obviously something she wasn't going to accept. Her intimidating eyes now looked like those of an angry cat.

"I'll go down and talk to the girls..." Chaewon smiled, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek and Yeji felt her stomach twist. "Bye, Ryujin... See ya..."

Chaewon walked out, walking past Yeji with a smile.

"Bye, Yeji."

But the brown-haired girl said absolutely nothing, her gaze was still fixed on Ryujin and the blonde looked towards the door where Chaewon was standing with a smile, winked at her and closed the door.

"I don't think it's right for you to leave your friends waiting down there, while you come to.... To do your business here..." Ryujin arched her eyebrows at Yeji's words.

"Why? Can't they live without me for a few minutes or is it really you who's bothered?" Ryujin put her guitar on the rack and walked towards Yeji.

"Me? And why would something like that bother me?" Yeji didn't want to accept it, but inside her stomach was burning with anger. And seeing that winning smile on Ryujin's face didn't help her much. "You know what? Goodbye!"