12 - New home.

Shin Jiyu's funeral was held. The entire Shin family was there, as well as the Hwangs, who were also very close to the deceased. The sadness in both families was notorious and the cries and sobs of some could be heard all over the place.

But at the same time, Yeji and Ryujin seemed to be in another world as they stood facing each other on either side of the grave.

Sohee was holding her husband's hand and her daughter's hand, trying to be the strong one at that moment and not let her family fall apart.

While Chansung held his daughter's shoulders on one side and his wife's hand, both with their heads bowed.

It all happened in a slow 3 hours and after that, they all went home. The Hwangs stayed for one more day in the house, until they could arrange their things and organize everything for their daughters to fulfill Jiyu's last wish.

"Yeji... Beomgyu will come to teach you here.... Now that you're living with Ryujin..." Yeji looked at her frowning mother and then at her father who was looking out the window of the room.

"But... I thought... I'll seriously have to live with Ryujin?" The latter wondered quizzically, because she thought Seulgi would object to that, but apparently it was all very serious.

"Yes, Yeji... Everything will be done just as Jiyu would have wanted it.... That way she can rest in peace..." His father replied without taking his eyes off the window.

Seulgi grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards her.

"You know... You won't say anything to Ryujin.... Okay?" Yeji didn't know whether to deny or nod, she didn't even understand why her mother didn't want the short-haired girl to know. "I'll take that silence as a yes."

"Let's pack your things.... We'll go to your new house early tomorrow morning..." Said her father at that moment turned to her with a small smile. And Yeji just nodded.

Meanwhile in Ryujin's room.

"Dad... I... I'm not sure about-"

"Ryujin..." Her father interrupted her by approaching her to hold her hand. "My mother was always a very wise and sensible woman.... If she asked for something like that, it's because it will be the best for you and Yeji.... Maybe this will settle your differences and everything will be just as it was before.... When you were kids..." Ryujin looked at her mother who was standing behind her father with a smile and then the girl nodded slowly.

"Dad... May I ask you to... That you send the family doctor weekly to check Yeji.... I don't know if you've been informed that-"

"Yes, Seulgi told me and you don't have to worry about it.... Yeji will have first hand care. And if you need anything, they will also be staffed for anything that comes your way.... Is that okay?"

Ryujin took a deep breath and approached her mother to have her help her pack a suitcase.

They both left their rooms at the same time together with their parents. By that time, Hyunjoon and Chansung had already looked for the place where the girls would live and it would be almost like a mansion in the outskirts of the city, of course, not so far from the school, where Ryujin was still staying.

-

The two families left in their respective cars. Meanwhile, both parents were giving instructions to their daughters, but they were only thinking about what would happen from now on? How would their lives change? Did Shin Jiyu know that they should be together?

"Is this it?" Yeji asked dumbfounded. As Seulgi got out of the car after her husband opened the door for her and then walked over to her daughter.

"It's here, honey..." Yeji got out of the car and had the same expression on her face as Ryujin.