23 - Surprise.

"Why did you guys postpone the wedding for so long until you had this belly, for God's sake!"

Lia exclaimed trying to fix the wedding dress in the back, which had been designed for her and also for her almost 9 months belly.

"Shut your mouth and help me with the veil!" Yeji exclaimed angrily, Karina and Lia let out a laugh.

"Awww you look so cute angry, Jiji." Karina said and Yeji rolled her eyes.

The two were helping her get ready for her wedding which was in a few hours. Jurin hadn't been able to travel that day and was watching them through a video call Yeji made on her phone.

"You look beautiful, Yeji... But Lia is right, why did you wait until the baby was soooo big." Jurin said from the other side of the world.

Yeji smiled, patting her belly.

"Well, I wanted it to be now, plus Ryujin was a little busy lately with her album recordings."

"By the way, it's so cool!" Lia exclaimed. "And not because my girlfriend is the guitarist."

Karina rolled her eyes.

"How's it going?" Seulgi entered the room with a smile and a small bouquet of purple roses. "Oh my god, Yeji.... You look beautiful!"

Yeji smiled and gave her mother a hug.

"It's all good, mom..."

Seulgi smiled and then brought her gaze to Yeji's belly, placing her hand on top of it to caress it a little.

"And how is my baby? Are you feeling well? No dizziness or pain?"

Yeji quickly denied.

"I'm fine, mom... Still a week and a half to go before my baby is born, so, we can do this. Isn't it?" Yeji looked at her belly and smiled. As if she was asking her baby.

"Okay, okay... We have to hurry or knowing Ryujin, she's going to faint if she get there and don't see you in five minutes." Lia said and they all laughed.

Meanwhile, Ryujin with her friends.

"Could you stand still to adjust your damn tie?!" Winter exclaimed angrily, as the blonde kept fidgeting.

Chaeryeong and Felix laughed as they knew their friend was nervous.

"You need to calm down, Ryu... It's going to be okay!" Felix told her taking the cell phone from her hands. "Are you seriously texting Yeji? Bro, you're going to see her in like an hour. Besides you can't talk to the bride before the ceremony."

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"You can't SEE the bride before the ceremony, you idiot!" Chaeryeong exclaimed laughing.

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever."

"Well, shut up, your voices make me even more nervous than I am."

"Are you going to let me fix your damn tie, yes or no?" Winter exclaimed and Ryujin rolled her eyes.

At that moment, Sohee entered the place and smiled at the sight of the chaotic everyone in the place. Then she approached her daughter.

"Allow me, Winter. I'll help you."

"Thank you, Mrs Shin!" Winter exclaimed and Ryujin stuck her tongue out at her.

"You look great, love..." Sohee said to her daughter, arranging her tie much better than Winter did.

"Thanks mom, have you talked to Seulgi? Yeji, how is she?" She asked her mother, a little anxious.

Sohee put her hands on Ryujin's shoulders as she smiled.