8 - I hate you...

As much as she begged her parents not to leave like that, not before saying goodbye to her best friends, they did not listen to her. It seemed to her that this was the punishment they wanted to give her for doing so many stupid things together, her reputation at school was in doubt and now she was running away as if she were a delinquent, but worst of all, she was pregnant by the person she said she hated and now for some strange reason she needed to see?

She wanted to tell her the truth, but Seulgi wouldn't let her.

Her parents talked the night before with the Shins and things were not on very good terms, because as expected, they both defended their daughters' behavior, although inside they were all a little disappointed. But they never mentioned anything about the pregnancy and simply left.

"Are you telling me that Yeji left, without saying goodbye to us?" Lia asked, when Ryujin had gone to inform her friends about what had happened.

They too had found out late that Yeji had been in the hospital, but when they wanted to go, she was no longer there and not at home either.

"Lia, I don't think she wanted to leave like that.... According to what my parents told me is that Seulgi had been receiving threats, the accident she had a few days ago was not just an accident and that's why they had to leave the country."

Karina and Jurin shed a tear when they heard Ryujin's words and Lia denied.

"But it won't be long before we graduate? Why are they taking her away like this?" said Karina between sobs.

Ryujin swallowed dryly, because although she should be happy because she wouldn't see her again, the feelings she had at that moment were completely mixed up in her head, she didn't even know what she was feeling at that moment.

Everything was very confusing for her, she was about to burst, because she knew she needed to at least know if she was okay, but she couldn't really be sure.

At school, everything went on as normal.... The rumors began to die down, as the days passed, no one remembered the whole spectacle that had been witnessed. But even though everything was going well, Ryujin couldn't help but keep thinking about what happened that day.

Then, the night of Somi's party arrived. Where Ryujin and her band would play.

BlackHeart... As they called themselves.

"Hey do you think it's going to be a good night? I mean..." Winter raised her eyebrows at the same time and Ryujin looked at her with a tasting of disgust.

They were setting everything up on the small stage that Somi had arranged in the great hall of her mansion for the night, people would start arriving in an hour and in the meantime they were organizing and setting up the instruments.

At the moment she was about to open her mouth to answer her friend, the drums started to play in a messy way, because well.... That's how drummers always are.

"Felix, could you stop playing for a damn second?" The blond rolled her eyes and set the drumsticks down on the drum kit, raising her hands in surrender. "Thanks..." Ryujin said.

"Hey... Have you guys seen Somi? I need to ask her something" Chaeryeong put her guitar down on the base and approached them.

Winter shrugged her shoulders.

"She must be getting ready for her party, we're only an hour away from everyone starting to arrive" Ryujin said.

"Do you think the whole school will come?"

"The only one I'm interested in coming, already confirmed to me that she was coming" Chaeryeong said with a smile looking at the phone.

Ryujin rolled her eyes.