𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

We entered a garage and I looked at him, "Which one is yours?"

"All of them." He replied and I scoffed in disbelief. We approached the Mercedes-Benz and he opened the door, "You know what, you could just have one of your men return my phone back to me.. I don't need to-"

"What are you so afraid of?" He said, leaning closer. "I won't bite."

"Are you sure?" I blurted out.

He laughed quietly and nodded towards the door. 

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"Did you not like it?" He replied with a question which only made my face heat up. That was the problem... I liked it - a lot. In fact, I was afraid of wanting more.

I gulped. "You-you forced that kiss upon me!"

"You didn't push me away, Rose."

"I attempted!"

He grinned, "Not hard enough."

"You're an extremely difficult person to talk to, you know that, right?" I said, turning my head away from him. "Rose." He called but I ignored him.

"Rose." He repeated.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you going to get in the car or not?"

Without sparing him a glance, I sat inside and he closed the door. I can't believe I kissed him.

__________

His penthouse screamed rich. Obviously. But, oh, how beautiful it was.

I took my shoes off and he placed slippers in front of my feet. "You have a beautiful home." I told him. "I have many homes." He responded, walking away, "But this may be my favourite."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I like the view."

In front of us, as you walk in through the door, was a window which touched the ceiling to the floor. "I can agree, but I'm sure it looks even better at night. You know, with the city lights on display and the mini car lights along the roads." I said, admiring the view.

When he responded with silence I turned to find him staring at me. "What?"

"I'm admiring the view." He said but I was confused because he hadn't looked once at the window. "Oh, my phone." I remembered.

He suddenly dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out my phone before walking towards me. I looked at him in disbelief, "It was in your-" before I could finish he threw my phone on the sofa and grabbed my arm, pinning me against the window. "I'd gladly fuck you against it if you like the view that much." He said, so calmly whilst holding eye contact.

I, on the other hand, was flabbergasted.

"You'll what-" I gasped.

He then spun me around and pressed me against the window. His foot kicked my ankles apart and I gasped again when his hand slid over my stomach to below my navel. "I said, I'd fuck you here, in this position." He whispered, hoarsely into my ear. My lips parted when his fingers curved in between my thighs, cupping my sex in his palm, "Mr Park-" I choked in surprise.