𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

(Her name is pronounced like the flower is)

"There is no way they won't give you the Job." Renai scoffed, staring at me in my formal attire. "The interview should be based off your answers, not my appearance." I answered and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, you look hot, mama." She purred.

I told her to keep it clean and simple so I had on a black skirt with a white shirt tucked in and a blazer- Which I thought was unnecessary, but she insisted.

"I've got a taxi to give you a lift there." She said, fixing my fringe. I slapped her hand away and shook my head. "I like the messy look for my hair." I said and she continued to tidy up my hair. This time I let her, but only because I'll mess it up in the car.

"There." She said, stepping away. "And remember, what did I tell you?" She asked. I sighed and held the notebook to my face. "Good morning, my name is not Renai but Rose and I am her substitute for this interview." I repeated. "Perfect. Don't forget to smile with teeth and maybe flirt a bit if it's a guy." She said.

"I don't know how to do that. I was lucky Noah made the first move. I'm clueless when it comes to that stuff." I scoffed, walking out my room. "Take this." She said, handing me her black Louis Vuitton purse. "You're giving me Sabrina?!" I gasped. Only she would name her precious purse. She squinted her eyes. "Only to make you look badass- and only for a couple of hours." She huffed, stroking it. I took it from her hands.

"Thank you. How kind." I sniggered.

"Okay. Go! Before you're late for my damn interview."

"Calm your tits, lady! I'm going, I'm going." I said, grabbing an apple but she instantly took it from my grip. "No food should be stuck in your teeth. You can eat after." She told me. I rolled my eyes, walking towards the door. "Wish me good luck, baby." I smiled.

"You better get this job." She smirked. "If your answers aren't good enough, I'll just flash them to secure the deal." I winked. She gasped and shoved my shoulder. "You're all talk. You wont even show me your boobs, forget a stranger."

"Whatever." I said, walking out the door. I heard the door close behind me and all the positive energy drained out of me. Fuck, I was nervous. I needed this to go well for the both of us.

_____________

"No way!" I almost gagged at how humongous the Park building was. I was about to open my purse to pay the driver when he told me Renai had already paid him. "That bitch." I whispered, smiling. I'll buy her lunch after. "Thank you." I said, getting out the car.

Do I have time for a cigarette? I checked my phone. Of course Renai sent me twenty minutes early. I looked around the place I was dropped off at. I wont smoke in front of the building but I could go outside the gate. I pulled out the box of cigars from my purse and found a car parked all the way at the end of the gate. It looked empty in the area and there was only a single car there. Seemed like a two minute walk.

I lit the cigar as I was walking and took in the city air. To be honest, I was expecting something more chaotic. The streets were quiet and everyone looked like they knew what they were doing with their lives. As if they had a fixed routine. Could never be me.