𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

I returned to Mr Park's office with a smile on my face, "I'd say you don't have time for little dates which aren't going to lead to something else, but my brother has already cleared your schedule for the rest of tonight." Jimin said, throwing his phone across his desk in front of him.

Did Haeun call him already?

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion." I said, to which he raised a brow. "My brother.." he dragged, standing from his chair, "Isn't the type to date women."

"What, is he gay?" I scoffed, my eyes widening after. A grin stretched on his lips as he acknowledged my reaction- "No, but what I meant was that he would never spend his time on a relationship, he prioritises work, and work only." He explained.

"He seems a lot like you then.." I replied, "and since he cleared my schedule- I may leave now."

"Rose." He called as I turned to leave, "Don't go on that date."

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him. Something about the way he looked at me filled doubts in my head about Haeun. "Must you question everything?" He sighs.

"Must you try to control everything I do?" I answered. "You-you were so sweet when we went for dinner that day, but now, now you're-"

"Close the door." He said, interrupting me, and I stood there staring at him utterly confused. "What..why-"

"For once- - do as you are told." He said, stepping towards me. I took a step back until the edge of the door touched my back, "It is only so simple." He whispered, leaning forward and shutting the door behind me.

I gulped and looked down at his chest as he backed me up against the door. "Wha- what are you doing?" I asked, when his hand slowly slid up the side of my thigh. He lowered his head and my breathing became heavy. "Now tell me how sweet I was to you." He muttered, his nose brushing over the tip of mine.

His lips parted and hovered above mine, and my back arched slightly when his fingers ran beneath my skirt, "y-you offered me dinner." I breathed, my eyes threatening to close. "Hm?" He hummed into my neck and I reached to clench his shirt.

"Then- - you drove me home..ah-" I gasped when his fingers curved in between my thighs, pressing on my underwear, "And what else, Rose?" He mumbled, pressing his body further into mine.

My head fell onto his shoulder and I let out a quiet moan as I spread my legs further apart for him. No matter how hard I tried to resist him, I simply couldn't. He made me feel this overwhelming feeling of both pleasure and ecstasy. The same feeling which my body memorised and therefore now craves.

"Please.." I found myself begging when he rubbed his palm over my clothed clit. My hips flinched and I gripped his forearms. "Beg." He demanded, taking my sensitive skin between his teeth. I winced and attempted to push him away but he only came back closer, "I want you to beg for what you want from me." He said, licking me beneath my jaw.

Pure pleasure flowed through me and my head tilted up as I could feel myself becoming undone, simply by his fingers. "Please- - let me finish..." are words which I thought I'd never have to say..to him.

I could feel his grin against my skin as he suddenly removed his hand and grabbed my hips before thrusting his erection between my legs. My eyes opened abruptly and my jaw dropped as I shot up on my tip toes, he let out a low grunt and I could feel the heat and wetness between my thighs.

My.. he was -big..

"There is nothing sweet about me, Rose." He said, roughly raising my skirt to my waist. My pussy was throbbing, aching.. and my stomach was knotted from my prolonged release. His hands then shamelessly gripped my ass and, again, he thrusted but with more force against me earning a rather louder moan from my lips.

He groaned and shoved his hand into my underwear. My eyes grew wide in both shock and pleasure as I felt the tips of his fingers stretch my walls, "Oh, my.." I gasped, my toes curling within my shoes..

"Now, moan my name." He whispered into my ear.

The hairs on my neck stood and I could feel the thin layer of sweat forming on my skin, "Jimin, please..." My eyes bore into his for a second before they closed again as his fingers hit that one, very specific spot. That feeling which made my lip fold beneath my teeth and my back arch...I no longer cared who this man was five minutes ago because now his hand was in my underwear and I was having an orgasm against his office door.

My lips were becoming numb from all the biting and it was then that I had realised he had not kissed me once. I shuddered under his grip and his hand roughly untucked his shirt from his belt. I knew this was getting out of hand and that I should stop him, but I couldn't, not when he was giving my body what it wants.

Although I've sworn to maintain my celibacy, this man brought out a side of me which I had kept hidden away. He made me want it, crave it...his control over me already was overwhelming and the worse part of it all was that he knew.

"Tell me to stop." He whispers, and I hear him unzip his trousers. The adrenaline kicks in and I only open my eyes to look at his mouth. "You're not good for me." I said, running my hand down his chest. I caught a glimpse of his tattoo beneath his shirt on his left shoulder.

"But- I like it."

His pupils dilated and I was about to kiss him when a voice from a monitor suddenly spoke, "Mr Park, your five o'clock appointment is here." a woman said.

His eyes met mine, "Send them in." He replied, pushing himself away from me.

I, on the other hand, stood there and watched as he tucked his shirt back in and zipped his trouser. My body still felt hot and the throbbing feeling never left from between my legs. I pulled down my skirt and he turned, moving back to his conference table. "You can leave now." He said, not sparing me a single glance.

I felt embarrassed..humiliated. I was an absolute idiot.

"Gladly." I muttered, immediately leaving.

That was the last time he'll ever touch me.

_________