Filler

*Just a cute filler chapter*

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧

"OWE" I flinched as Josh tried doing my hair. Key word is tried because he was currently murdering my scalp He thought it would be cute to fix my hair so I decided to let him do my wash day. Bad choice. He was setting up to blow dry it after washing my hair. "My bad baby" he laughed. Josh went to get the blow dryer and I stopped him "you gotta use a heat protectant." Looking confused he got it anyway, asking "uh how much?" I motioned "just a spritz." Josh looked confused again, "a spritz?" he repeated making me laugh. I took the bottle from him and did it myself. "Ok, I'm ready."

He plugged up the hair dryer and got to work, extremely slow but he got the job done. Now it was time to flat iron my hair and I was so nervous. "You gotta section the hair like you did before." He did as I said and then plugged up the flat iron. "Oh and hold the tiny comb in front of it, that makes it straighter." I heard him sigh and I giggled. The first piece of hair he flat ironed made me jump because he put it DIRECTLY on my scalp "shit Josh" I laughed jumping forward. He chuckled "shit is hard babe, I'm sweatin."

"You don't have to go so slow" I told him. He mumbled "oh now I don't," I elbowed him and he groaned. "I got the flat iron remember that" he joked. He continued with the rest of my hair, occasionally burning me some more. He got to the front section and bent down to me straightening that as well. The look on his face made me laugh because he looked so determined and focused. "Don't make me laugh, ion wanna burn you anymore." I stopped and he was able to finish. I went to the bathroom mirror and looked at my hair, it was nice he did his big one. "How I do?" he asked, I grabbed his face "you're so cute, and you did great baby" giving him a kiss. He grinned "thank you baby."

I took a quick pic of us and put it on my insta story, I was writing the caption as "My lil hairstylist🤭👆🏾" when he said "add yeet." I curled my lips up, turning to look at him plainly. He knows I hate that but he smiled anyway. I typed in "he said add yeet🙄" and made the text as small as possible. "There" I smiled at him.