Together

Jade Dawson

I was currently filming a video for youtube, this was gonna be a storytime

I was currently filming a video for youtube, this was gonna be a storytime. I barely do any of these because my life is kinda uneventful but I built a following because of the ones I have done so.....yeah give it up for commitment yay.

I was in the middle of explaining how a karen started with me in walmart. Apparently Josh came in the room and I didn't know until he scared me. "and uhh" he said as if he was about to add on to the story. I laugh, pushing him back "annnndd this is my man, say hi" I look at him, he only puts up the one. He's so annoying with that lol.

"Yeet" he says, running out before I could get him. He knows I cant stand that. I playfully roll my eyes, sighing "i'm not editing that out either" I make a face to the camera, going back to my story.
.....

Me and Josh have been together for a year now, time flew since he asked me to be his girlfriend. I moved in and settled comfortably. I've practically met most of his family at this point and they've welcomed me with no problem. His father is very smitten over me, sometimes I think he's tryna flirt but it's cute.

Me and Trinity hang out all the time, like she said we would. Me and Challan are still besties as well, I thought she would a little sad at me leaving, but she was more excited for me getting new dick. Sigh.

But anyways, I was done filming my video and decided to edit it later on tonight. I headed downstairs and was greeted by a few of the family. It was typical for them to come over a lot which I loved. I barely saw any of my family unless it was a holiday.

I made my way around, greeting everyone before going out back. I spot Trinity & Tamina sitting down. "Hey yall" I give them both hugs and take a seat. "Have yall been here?" I ask. "Yeah, Josh told us you was filming something for youtube" Trin says.

"Oh yeah it was a storytime," nothing crazy just about how I encountered a karen in walmart."

"Wish I would run into a karen" Tamina said. "Yeah, we know" Trin laughs.

I was introduced to her earlier this year and she's a woman that takes no shit. Whoop ass first, ask questions later.

"Hey ima changed women but i've seen those videos. Did you have to go crazy on her?" she asked me. "No but she did grab my arm."

"See, and she woulda been dead had it been me" Tamina says frankly. "Taminaaaa" Trin laughs. "Kidding" she says.

Jon then comes out "Sup Jade" I say hey as he takes a seat beside Trin. "So what yall talkin about?" We all give him a look "nothing nosy" Tamina says. "Well I do have a nose so I am......nosey" he makes a face before chuckling. "Booooo" I put a thumbs down "tomato, tomato."

"Girl you look like a tomato."

"I say yall just fight it out" Tamina says. "Of course you wanna see that, witcha violent self" Jon says as Tamina bucks at him. We laugh and I high-five her.

"Go away bae we'll see you in the house" Trin shoo's him off. He rolls his eyes and leaves.

"Anyways, let's have a lil girls night out" she says. "Let's do it" Tamina agrees as do I. We head back in to socialize with the rest of the family. Soon after, everyone heads out. The girls are supposed to pick me back up later.

I figured I'd get a little editing in before then. Josh came in the room and stretched out on the bed, closing his eyes. "You ok?" I ask, facing him. "Yeah im good, just restin until the boys come back over for cards." I laugh "oh ok, understandable."

"Me and the girls are going out tonight" I tell him. "Good, you dont wanna be here when we playing cards, it gets crazy." He not lying, the fatu/anoa'i family get's very loud and active during card night. "Hope I don't come back to a tore up house" I joke. "Just pray for me" he says.