"Why Tf do I have to tell other people to prove to you that we're together?!"

"So you had to say you were single? You couldn't have just said that you have a girlfriend?"

I looked at him.

"Bro what fucking difference does it make?! They'd find out it's you regardless Unika."

"Because you're making me look fucking dumb Leonard!"

"How if nobody fucking knows about you?"

"I swear L'a since you really started rapping you forgot who was really there for you!"

"Bro I didn't forget you ok!"

"Yea but it doesn't mean shit to you. I sit here and claim you any chance I get L'a. Just for you to tell people theres nobody important in your life other than your sisters, mom and daughter. You're never gonna fucking change bro."

I felt his eyes on me, then he sighed.

"The people who need to know about you, already know about you. Why Tf do we need a bunch of strangers in our business?"

"BUT YOU POSTED YOUR DAUGHTER L'A!"

I screamed out in frustration.

"I told you that I'd do it when I'm ready!"

Me and this nigga been together for almost 3 years... before he was even serious about rapping and he's not ready to let it be known that he has a girlfriend?

"We've been together for almost 3 years... how are you not ready?"

I earned him sucking his teeth at me once again. That was all. No response, nothing.

"You continuously hurt me Leonard and it's like you don't even care bro."

"Why can't you just go back to not speaking man."

Wow. I just got up and left the room. He's so disrespectful and then he's gonna come to me later tryna apologize. I'm sick of this shit.

"Look can we just chill today please? We haven't spent time with each other in  weeks."

I turned around and faced L'a.

"I got shit to do."

I said as I turned back around and headed downstairs with him right behind me.

"Shit like what?"

"I have money to make Leonard. As I am sure you do too."

All he did was groan.

"Bro you still ain't quit that job yet?"

"I'm not quitting my job Leonard."

"So you enjoy dancing on other niggas and making me look dumb?"

I turned and looked at him. There's no way this nigga just said that.

"How am I making you look dumb IF NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT US?"