chapter - 10 (J)

I look around the house while Lisa is sleeping.

My ankle hurts alot. I can barely crawl.
Thank lord Lisa is in a deep sleep.

I look around trying to find something that will help me.

I came near her uniform?
I wonder where she works, now that I think about it. I don't know anything about her.

I flip the uniform front.

!!

She is a police officer.

A POLICE OFFICER!

How, how can she do this when she is the one to save others. I.

I start to have panic attack, I just lay on the ground trying to catch my breath. Tears form in my eyes. I just stay there.

Bang

I heard a sound and I didn't bother looking at it cause she moves alot in her sleep.

After a few minutes, I was feeling better. I sat up straight and looked for a gun. If she is a police officer then she must a gun, right?

While I was looking for that I didn't notice a black figure behind my back.

"Jennie~" she calls out my name and I froze.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"What is my baby doing here~" she drags the 'here' part and pushes me down by my nape.
"I thought you were a good kitty, what happened to you now" she said making me fear her.

I didn't talk. I just slept there trying not to cry cause of the pain I am in right now.

She let goes of me and holds me by my hair.

"Talk to me, my love"

I bite my lip trying not to shout.

I just wanna die.

She pulls me, this causes my ankle to drag on the floor. She was really strong.

I shout without my knowledge. The pain was unbearable.

"Oh wow, your voice is so pretty when you shout. Shout more, my love" she said and threw me on the ground. I land on my back. I look at her as she stands tall.

I froze in fear not knowing what to do. I just wanna die. This is too much. I wanna  die. I wanna die.

"Jennie. You should have just stayed in your place. " She said and sat on my lower stomach. I just lay down looking at her. The moonlight shins on her face.

How can someone be so pretty, hurt me so bad.

I would rather die.

She rise her hand in form of punch. You could hear her clenching her fist. She was really mad.

"You." She just says and punches me.

"Lisa, please stop! Please. I was trying to help you for tomorrow!" I shout, hoping it would reach her. She just stops her punch in the mid air. Perhaps she is thinking about what I said.

"What do you mean." She asked me.

"I wanted to help you get dressed... So I thought I will iron your clothes" I spoke and she just brings her fist down.

"God, Jennie. You should have waited till the morning. Look at you now. I just got angry for no reason" Lisa said and just slept on me.

I left out a breath which I didn't know I was holding.

I just let her sleep on me.

Even though my ankle hurts. I just try not to move. I feel like I might trigger her.

(08:23 AM)

Lisa woke up and while I hadn't slept at all.

"I never slept so well in years!" She said and sat on me. I hiss in pain.
"Oh shit, I am really sorry." She said and got off me and carried me to her bed.

She placed me down.

"How is your leg?" She asked me and looks at it.

"It's okay, it's hurts."

"I am sorry, I wasn't sure what you were doing yesterday. I was mad at you cause I thought you were running away" she said and looks down. She might be sweet but she is too much to handle for me.

"Lisa." I called her, I didn't know what to say. She looks at me and gave me kiss on my forehead.

"I know I am weird... Bear with me." She said and got up.

I don't what happened to me. But the way she said that, it's like she is hiding her pain.

I wish I could do something to help her.

"Can you make breakfast?" She asked me.

"I can" I said and smiled at her and she did the same back. 

She carried me to the kitchen and made me sir on the chair, she made her way out of the room.

I am sure it will take her 10 minutes to take bath and 5 minutes to dress.

If she needs to iron, it will take 3 minutes extra.

So I have 15-18 minutes to cook.

Or to escape.

I can't run around so it will be bad for me. Ugh.

I start to cook some eggs and bacon. While I make coffee.

She likes her eggs sunny side up. And bacon Crispy.

I roll around the kitchen with the help of the chair. Trying to cook as fast as I can.
I don't wanna anger her. I don't wanna suffer. I could hear her get out of the bathroom.  Lucky I was done with the breakfast. I set the table and sat down next the table.

I listen to her so I can escape, and not die.
But.

"Oh, what a good girl. Jennie you make me wanna stay here with you and play with you the whole day but I can't stay. Why are you so beautiful. Why didn't you meet me before. Aish" she said and sat on the chair in front of her meal. She looks at it like it was something came out of the heaven. She was glad and I could see it.

Maybe, she isn't that bad after all.

She takes spoon full of eggs and eats it.

"Wow! This is so good! Everything is so perfect" she said and bangs the table, I flinched as soon as she did that.

"I-I am happy" I said and gave her a shy smile.  while she just looks at me giving me a small smile. I could tell that it was genuine. I never saw her smile like that before. Just looks away and takes a egg and keeps it on the dog bowl in front of me.

It wasn't much but I am glad that I get to eat.

I bend down to take a bite of egg. I just bend my upper body and keep my bottom up in the air cause then my ankle won't hurt.

After our breakfast, she carries me down to the basement and places some can food near me for lunch.

"What will you have?" I asked her.

"Nothing? I always have two meals a day"

"Won't you feel hungry?"

"Honestly, I don't." She simply said and made her way out.

I just sat in the dark trying to think of a way to escape.

-