chapter-2

(9:27)

Jennie got up as soon as she heard a sound from downstairs. She got off the bed and went down to see Jennifer sitting on the sofa while staring at her phone.

Jennie goes near her and sits next to her. Jennie knows that Jennifer will be angry on her for leaving her in the club for a woman.

"Hey?" She slowly whispers and Jennifer looks at her in shock.

"Don't hey me! Where were you bitch!? I had to wander around the streets to find you! Blah blah" that's what Jennie heard when Jennifer starts to rant about her worries.

Jennie was thinking if the black haired girl got up.....

Jennie was thinking about L.

(11:55)

It's almost 12. Jennie was ready to go out for a adventure! After Jennifer left.

She wore her black hoodie and her black jeans with a black mask..... But why is she dressing up like she is going to a funeral.........

"All set!" She said to herself and went out of her comfort zone....... 

As soon as she step out her mom came in......

"JENNIE!" Her mom cries seeing at her.

"Mom! Why are you crying!? We just saw eachother like two days ago!"

"Two days is long!"

"It's not!"

"Okay fine! I brought you some chicken, let's have!" Her mom drags her in the house and Jennie signs in defeat.

[6:07]

Jennie spent her whole day with her mom.

Jennie was happy for now. She didn't know what kind of horrible things she will suffer in the future.

"Jennie! Don't forget that you need to meet your father tomorrow!" Her mom told her and went to her home. While Jennie stood near the gate and was staring at a figure which was far away from her house. 

Jennie froze not knowing what to do. She knew something bad was about to happen to her. Jennie felt chills on her body when that black figure left. 

She just fell on her knees and left a heavy breath which she didn't know she was holding.

She rushed inside the house and locked evey door and window. She called Jennifer but she didn't pick her call. Jennie thought that she must be fucking someone!

She wanted to call her mom but she didn't want her mom to worry about a small thing. Then she remembered a guy who is same class as her's.

She proceeded to call that person but there was something unusual around her house that she didn't notice.

The face black figure standing out of her window and staring at her.

Jennie was successful to call the guy.

"Hey Jake! It's me Jennie!"

"Hey Jennie! Wassup?"

"Wanna come over? I'm alone and I'm bored" Jennie told him and that black figure heard and clenched her fist.

"Sure! Send me your address"

By this words he cuts the call.

Jennie felt even more uneasy. 

{6:39}

"Hey" Jake said and entered Jennie's house.

"Hi"

"So...." He drags and look at Jennie who is looking down.

"I had to call you cause I was scared" she tells and looks down with embarrassment.

"It's okay" he tells and smiles at her. 

They both classmates sat around the fireplace cause it was raining cats and dogs and they were talking.

While they were on their own world, there was a pair of eyes staring right at them.....

"You are just like her" the random person whispered this words as they stare.

Who was Jennie like?

Who is this random person?

What does innocent girl like Jennie have to do with this creep?

Innocent

What does actually the word innocent mean?

Where was Jennie trying to go in the morning before her mom came?

There are lots of  'W' questions that can be answered only by Jennie.

If a wolf can fool a sheep then can a sheep fool a wolf?

The answer is.......

"No" Jennie said to Jake who was kissing her.

"Why? I know you want this too" Jake said and pulls her close.  Jennie pushes him away and stands up.

"Cause I'm Gay!" She shouts with her eyes closed.

By this words the black figure felt calm.

"Then why did you call me!" Jake shouts and stands.

"Cause I was scared! I thought someone was watching me! Gosh! Why the fuck you guys so dumb! FUCK!" Jennie shouts in disappointment.

"You! I will kill you!" Jake says and was about to choke Jennie.
"I loved you! I want to fuck you!" He cries like a kid.

"What the fuck?" Jennie says and pushes him.

"Please! Let me fuck you! If you let me fuck you I will get money!" He sobs in between this words and Jennie stood and looks at him in disbelief.

"Is this some kind is prank?" Jennie asks.

"No"

"Umm a bet?"

"Yes!" Jake says and looks at Jennie with his red eyes and running nose.

"Eww go wipe your nose!"

"Will you let me fuck you?"

"No! I will call the police if you ask me again!"

"Okay, but where is the bathroom?" He asks while tears flowing down.

"There" Jennie points towards the direction of the bath room.

"Jake" the black figure whispers.

Why is this black figure standing out and watching what Jennie is doing?

Who is this Black figure?

"Jennie" the black figure whispers again.

"Jennie Jennie Jennie Jennie Jennie" she continues to call out her name.

"Jake! Jake! Come fast here!" Jennie shouts looking at the Black figure near the window.
"Oh my god! Help! Jake! Ahhh!" Jennie shouts and the Black figure laughs and runs away from the house.

"She is not dumb like her, I should be careful" the figure whispers to herself and removed her hoddie which is wet because of the rain.

"Tsk"

"Oh! Officer! Good evening! What are you doing here!?"

"Go fuck yourself"

-