chapter- 8

"hello?"

While Lisa was busy on the call, Jennie was looking around crawling on the floor.  She was not okay with that too but it was better than anything.

She looks back at the basement and looks at Lisa.

She wanted to run away. She wanted to get out of this hell hole but.

Lisa is so pretty

She thought. She thought that a murder was pretty. Jen was fucked in head too. I mean, who isn't.

After Lisa was done with the phone call and looks down at Jennie who is on her knees looking at Lisa, more like admiring the way Lisa is.

"Like what you see?" Lisa asked and Jennie looks at her in surprise and looks away.

"Hey hey, don't look away" Lisa said and sat in front of Jennie.
"Too bad, I am not gay." She states.

"What? What you mean?"

"I said, i don't like girls? They aren't my sexuality. I just toy with them and it's not the same" Jennie was utterly confused by those words.

Lisa? Wasn't gay?

Okay, it doesn't make sense at all.

"Why would you kiss me if you aren't?"

"I just told you." Lisa was mad at this point and Jennie knew if she opens her mouth she might go back to the dark basement.

She just nods and looks away crawling on her way to the kitchen.

Since she was familiar with the house, she didn't need any help. But on her way to the kitchen she could feel Lisa looking at her ass.

Well, Lisa was looking at her ass swing around, left and right.

Lisa had herself questioning if she was gay now. Knowing Lisa, she would say that she is not even if she is. She had the ego of the man that you meet at your local bar. But that's not only reason why.

Cause, Lisa had promised that she wouldn't fall for another girl. Infact, humans in general.

She hated everyone.

"What would you like to have for breakfast" Jennie asked her while looking back even though her ass was facing Lisa.

Maybe this is what you would call seducing.

"Anything is fine" Lisa said looking away from Jennie. And walks away to get ready for work.

Lisa got ready for her job, while Jennie was preparing some omlette rice, since Lisa didn't have anything.

She used the chair to sit on and cook since she couldn't stand for obvious reasons.

After the taking their own time to complete their own task.

She was done preparing the table for the other.

Lisa comes into the kitchen and looks at Jennie struggle to get on the chair.

"I can feel you staring" Jennnie states and Lisa just laughs and picks her and makes her sit on the chair.  She also sat across her looking at her plate. She Haven't had a good food for years. This was heaven for Lisa. She takes a bite of the food and she wanted to cry. It was so beautifully done. Even though there wasn't a much of items to cook.

"Jennie, you are the best cook"  she says and remembering the way her mom used to cook for her.

"Not really... Haha" she laughs in nervousness. Jennie was still planning to escape the hell hole. She was looking around when the other was busy, only to find useless stuff.