Chapter 27. A Boy Named Tenko

Start from the beginning

"I'm not pitying you. I understand you, you have no idea how much."

"You make me think—"

He patted my cheek with a smirk, "This isn't about me Doll. But I appreciate the concern."

"Dabi..." I groaned annoyed.

He stood up and got ready to leave but before he did, he sighed, "Don't beat yourself too much. Sometimes it can't be helped and it's their fault we get pushed to a breaking point."

He left before I had anything else to say to him. I was left unsatisfied; Dabi is a mysterious man. A man with a nickname and whose name I still need to find out but I have a feeling he won't make that task easy for me.

I sighed. There's too much going on. I think I need to take this one step at a time.

~

Uhhh. What is this? This pounding in my head. It's driving me insane. This burning in my scalp. I need water... no maybe something stronger than this.

I quickly headed to find something to drink and when I did I took a full glass of water and chugged it down. I felt a little better but the feeling of my scalp pounding was still there.

Taking a few breaths in and out, time began to pass by quickly. Soon enough I heard someone else approaching the window where it was now turning nighttime.

We stayed looking out the window in silence for a few minutes until I decided to break it. "We haven't had time to talk. You and me." I told Tomura who looked at me with a tired expression.

"Well there's nothing much to talk about considering what happened. With AFO locked up, the hideout destroyed, we're basically on our own. We have to find a way to gain more power otherwise those heroes will take us down and I'm not willing to lose to them again."

"We lost one battle but not the war." I reminded him, "But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Are we going to get emotional?" he asked annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, "Rude. But I guess that depends on you." I crossed my arms. I sighed a little, "I've thought about it too much that I think it's been making my head hurt like a bitch."

At that he chuckled, "What have you been thinking?"

"I heard some stuff back when the heroes raided the hideout. I heard All for One's voice and it seemed like I heard something that happened years ago and it was about you."

Saying so made his eyes narrow at me, "What?" he rasped out, "You're not making sense."

"I'm not crazy." I said firmly as I looked back at the window. "I've just been hearing things since... for a few weeks or so. But that doesn't matter. What does is that I heard him address you by a name that isn't Shigaraki Tomura."

"Oh?" he simply asked with a fake tone of interest.

"He called you Shimura Tenko." I added, "Tenko... that name it's your real one is it not?"

Tomura sighed and I realized he decayed the glass of water he had in his hand. He was furious. "Don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember that."

"You don't remember your real name?" I questioned confused.

He didn't answer me so I kept pressing the issue.

"Several years ago, I met a boy with hair like yours. I called him Blue Fluff and he didn't like it." I chuckled fondly at that memory, "He seemed so sad, he was a weird boy now that I think about it. But he was sweet too. I wanted to befriend him since I didn't have much friends at the time since I was quirkless. Long story short the boy told me his name was Tenko."