Chapter 19. League Of Villains

A/n: Sorry for the late update ಥ_ಥ but here it is, please enjoy! 💛💛

~~

I laid in bed; Tomura's bed. His arms around me and his eyes looking at me with a blissful expression. But nothing lasts forever, at least not for me. Tomura stood up as he got dressed. I went ahead and silently did the same thing.

"I'm sorry I can't offer you more than this." He spoke sadly as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"You could if you wanted to."

"Would you leave this revenge you have against All Might and Midoriya for me?" he asked me.

I couldn't answer him.

He stood up and nodded, "See? We both have objectives to accomplish. Love is just in the way. Feelings will soften us and we won't be able to fulfill our... dreams." He explained, "Maybe it's for the best."

"Maybe if we had met in another life, no?" I questioned myself.

"Yeah." He simply stated, a look so soft yet also filled with resentment. He sighed deeply, "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah. That reminds me, I'll soon be leaving to that stupid camping trip." I told him as I walked towards him. My hand hesitantly touching his hair, "They changed the location for safety measures."

"Who's going?" he asked as he leaned into my touch a bit.

"My class only I think." I shrugged letting go of his fluffy hair. "But maybe class B is going too. I think I heard something about it. I'm guessing there won't be so much pros either. Why? What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know exactly but Master said he had a plan. He just needs to know the location."

"I'll let you know then." I told him as I turned away from him and left.

Walking through the city, I was thinking about what Tomura had told me about seeing Midoriya at the mall; apparently he ran into him and asked him a few questions to which Midoriya answered him.

Coming home that night I found the house empty. My babysitter Yui had quit a few weeks ago. Something about going to her homeland. As for All Might, he was busy as usual with Midoriya; probably consoling him. Tch. 

If that wasn't enough the following day, going to class the big commotion was how the UA students from class 1-A ran into the one and only Shigaraki Tomura. I remained emotionless most of the time but when it came to give a comment about the situation, I did my best to be as sympathetic as possible. But it was difficult being interested in the wellbeing of Midoriya Izuku' my mortal enemy.

~~

One Day Later...

Right before it was time for the camping trip; we were all summoned by Tomura. Apparently something big was about to take place.

I remained behind the bar counter practicing my bartending skills; it was something I found interesting and a calming pass time. A few villains arrived some which I faintly remembered. The ones I did remember was a man dubbed Mr. Compress and the other guy named Twice. Then there was a lizard man named Spinner. They're mainly the only ones I remember and even acknowledge. The others are just maniacs; even Tomura thought they were weird and deadly. So much that he even told me not to interact with them much.

So there I was fixing a few drinks; minding my own business. Mr. Compress told me he found my drinks to be exquisite. He's truly a gentleman, I find it hard to believe he's even joining us.

Twice is funny, he's almost like the big brother I've always wanted. Spinner is nice too, but a bit shy; he doesn't speak much. Toga on the other hand talks a lot and she's crazy about the idea of love. Magne is sweet, talkative too, she got along with Toga quick as they talked about boys.