Chapter 3. The Unexpected Offer

A/n: Sorry for the late update I haven't had much time to write lately, so this story will probably be a slow update like 1 chapter a week 😅

Shigaraki and I walked for a while. Or more like I was following him. I've only met him just a few minutes ago and I doubt he has a considerate bone in him. Mr. Jerklord as I dubbed him was walking too fast for my liking.

Even when I made notice of that he didn't bother to slow down.

"Oi Mr. Jerklord, can't you see I can't walk that fast? I'm injured."

"That sounds like a you problem. Anyhow, stop complaining, your legs are working just fine. So keep walking." He indifferently spoke.

I grumbled. "Tch. I'm only walking there because you said I'd get bandaged up. Otherwise I wouldn't stand your annoying demeanor."

At that Shigaraki stopped. "Is that so?" his tone turned rather sinister, "All have you know you're lucky I'm in a good mood otherwise you'd be—"

"Ow." I grimaced as I touched my bloody arm; not really listening to what he was saying to me. "What'd you say?" I groaned.

"Forget it." He sighed, "We're here."

I blinked several times with confusion. A bar? Of all places...

"Is this... seriously a bar?" I gawked. Okay maybe his family owns this bar perhaps?

"What about it?" he harshly replied.

"Aren't you underage to drink?"

"And aren't you old enough not to ask stupid questions?"

I glared at him. But I had no time to retort back, Shigaraki urged me inside. I complained but my words were quickly cut off by a deep yet polite voice. My gaze went from Shigaraki to the man with a purple-mist like appearance.

"Shigaraki Tomura, we were waiting for your return." He told Shigaraki who barely acknowledged him. The mist man didn't seem to mind so, instead his eyes turned towards me and said, "You've brought someone back with you. Hm. Injured too. You must be—"

"[Y/n]." I replied.

"Wrap up her wounds now would you Kurogiri? There's something I'd like to tell Master and I rather it be when she's paying attention and not focusing on those insignificant scratches."

I blinked again with confusion; maybe irked by his words as well. Just exactly who is this blue haired guy? He brings me here and yet, he refuses to give me any intel as to what he wants with me. Something makes me uneasy about this place but with the injuries hurting at the moment it's the least of my concerns.

This Kurogiri fella, politely steps from out of the bar counter and has me sit on one of the bar stools as he fetched the first aid kit.

He introduces himself as Kurogiri; he doesn't tell me much but I can tell he's got an important role in Shigaraki's life.

The mist man warns me my cut will sting. I grimace as it burns a bit. I find it odd at how his mist-like hands seem to be doing a great work at bandaging me. I feel myself relax for a bit until...

I feel my blood freeze for a second. My back tingling with an unknown emotion to me.

"Oh? Tomura, who's this you've brought here? A friend perhaps?" a voice spoke from within the bar.

The mist man wasn't the one talking. Shigaraki is the only one here with me... so where is that voice coming from. "Where the hell—"

"She's not a friend." Shigaraki abruptly said in defense.