"Last night after taking 6 to 7 glasses of that wine." I replied laughing.

"What did I do?" She asked impatiently.

"Well, you said I was a roller coaster, you called me mommy," I continued on trying to hold the laugh in.

"Come on Styles." She said sticking her tounge out at me.

"Hold on, whats your last name?" I asked stabbing my fork into some of the eggs.

"Thomas." She replied stabbing some eggs onto her fork.

"Well Thomas, watch that tounge." I teased. She looked at me while chewing the eggs and lifted one eye brow. I lightly laughed continuing to eat.

"And then the only way to get you to lay down for good was to ki... Uhh..." I cut myself off. I didn't want her to know I kissed her without knowing.

"Ki Harry? Ki isnt a word." She said with a attitude.

"Shit." I said under my breathe.

"What did you do to me?" She asked slamming her fork onto the table.

"Don't get pissed but the only way to get you asleep was to... Kate you made me do it." I said trying not to tick her off cause I wasnt looking forward to fighting.

"Do what god damnit!" She yelled.

"You made me kiss you." I said quietly.

"Like I hadn't before?" She asked giggling.

"Your okay with me kissing you without you knowing?" I asked observing her as she continued to eat.

"You force me anyways." She said causually. I nodded my head.

"But its not forcing now." I said evilly smirking at her.

She remained silent.

"Kate?" I asked leaning forward. She looked at me.

"Is something wrong?" I continued on.

"Its just the headache.. Thats all.." She said quietly and setting the fork down.

She looked down at her plate. "I'm sorry." She said staring at it.

"For what?" I asked digging my fork into the eggs and eating.

"I can't finish.." She said quietly.

"Thats alright. Lets go ahead and take this day to relax." I said smiling and standing up.

She stood up also and stumbled slightly.

"I feel dizzy." She complained trying to walk, but stumbled each time.

"Why is this just affecting me now!?" She asked as I helped her catch her balance.

"Your heart was racing and you were scared earlier." I said getting positioned to pick her up. She let out a whimper as I swooped her off her feet, bridal style. I then walked us back to my bedroom and set her on the bed.

"What would have happened if I..," She paused herself from saying, staring down at her thighs. I came and kneeled down in front of her. I cupped her chin in my hand and had her look at me. She looked upset.

"What Kate?" I asked softly pressing my lips to hers.

"What would have happened if I didn't get up?" She asked tearing up a bit. I could tell the memory of him choking her probably flashed back into her mind.

"I don't know.." I replied standing back up. She looked at me.

"But I just have to thank you for doing it." I said laying down on top of the messy sheets. She stood up and laid the blanket on the bed. I scanned her body and smiled.