Ch. 44 - "Official."

En başından başla

"(Y/n)-kun, how come your body did not explode after we were supposedly transferred to you through that DNA contact with the ninth?"

(Y/n) let out a hum under his breath at that, remaining silent for a couple moments as he was left to think.

"My 'implant' makes me copy Quirks to a tee. It could've been because of that fact that considering I managed to make the exact copy of One For All's Quirk factors, only the portion that my implant couldn't copy got transferred- the souls in it."

'Why do I have a feeling they're putting my brain to the test?'

"Your implant replicated the strength of One For All, but it never was the perfect copy without us, that's why it sucked us in." Yoichi hummed in thought, nodding as he processed the information. "Then that means the 'you' we've been seeing this entire time was only an illusion. Because your version of One For All is almost exactly the same, the original might have began confusing you for a wielder."

(Y/n) squinted his eyes. "The 'me'? What do you mean...ohh."

'The 'me' that Izuku mentioned when he talked about you, in your last visit, talking about me being unexpectedly in there.'

'This is dizzying.'

"Well, that answers the mystery."

"Okay, before we go further- can I ask a question?"

All eyes landed on him again.

"Go ahead."

"How are you all so quick to trust the kid that breached your Quirk's abilities?"

"Well, we have a common enemy."

"Not to mention how you prove time and time again that to you, your life is meaningless when a loved one is endangered."

He stopped. "Oh, right."

"And besides, though you managed to pull us in, we still haven't left Izuku due to him being the original holder of One For All. Technically, you just gave us the ability to choose which One For All user to move to, like having two houses."

He clapped his hands together. "That's a relief. I didn't want Izuku to lose his Quirk 'cause of me."

"With that out of the way, allow us to break to you how all of us former One For All users managed to gather around you today."

Yoichi started talking. "Around four months ago, my power, One For All, underwent rapid growth. As the power grew, the consciousness of the previous wielders within One For All slowly took form. Communication between different wielders became possible. And due to the interference of my brother's power in the last battle, it's now even easier for us to come before you."

"Anyway, we're not gonna invade your privacy. So don't worry about that." Fifth affirmed.

"What else did you wanna talk about?"

"The Power you unlocked during your work study." Fourth piped in.

His hand rose to place a hand on his chest. "I am the fourth wielder, Hikage Shinomori. It's supposedly my power that manifested during your work study."

"The...Danger Sense Quirk?" (Y/n) mumbled, slightly unsure.

"Yes. I got startled when you spoke, but I suppose I should've anticipated considering it happened to our last visit with the ninth."

Fifth hopped up from his spot at the chair, walking over to the two. "Shinomori is very cynical. He's like a weird and quirky sage."

Instinctively, the fourth stood up from his chair to evade the 'high five' that was brought down to his shoulder, much to the blackwhip users dismay.