FIFTEEN - Everything I do, I do it for you

"Yes."

Nick's POV

My eyes light up at her words, and a big grin spreads across my face. "Really? You'll come with us?" I ask, taking her hands in mine. "Yes, Nick, I'd love to." She smiles at me lovingly. I get up from the couch quickly, almost spilling my coffee and start pacing. "I can't wait for you to meet the guys! They're gonna love you so much, you're gonna get along so well with them all, and -" I'm cut off by y/n giggling. "What's so funny?" I laugh, tilting my head. "You're so excitable. It's cute." She says. I feel my face get hot as I stop pacing and look at her. "You think I'm cute, hm?" I ask, smirking. "Extremely." She says doing a very obnoxious, cheesy wink, which makes me chuckle. I sit back down, and we discuss what will happen tomorrow as well as the tour as we finish drinking. We then get caught up talking about life. "Hang on a minute, I can't believe we've known each other for this long, yet you haven't told me your last name." I say. "Shit yeah...It's y/l/n." She replies. I give her a smug look, and I think she knows what I'm about to say by the unimpressed expression on her face. "You sure it's not Carter?" I ask, trying not to laugh. "Oh, stop it." She says, and we both burst out laughing. "The way I knew you'd say something like that." She laughs, wiping her eye. "Bet you didn't know my middle name is Gene." I tell her, calming down. "Gene? I've never heard that before." She chuckles.

After a few hours of chatting whilst watching tv, we decide to call it a night. y/n gets up and places both our cups in the sink and leads me to her room where a single bed stands against a wall near a large window, beside it is a small end table and in the corner is a wardrobe that doesn't exactly match the rest of the room. "Sorry, my apartment is a bit shitty since I'm 18, living off of minimum wage." She sighs, lifting off her shirt. I look away and search the room to focus on something that isn't her body, humming in response as I pay more attention to her ceiling than her. "Nick, you can look." She says. I slowly turn, and my eyes are met with y/n, in just a red lacy bra and underwear. I feel my face get incredibly hot as I blush at how beautiful she looks, pulling at the neck of my shirt to get some cool air.

"Well? Are you coming to bed or not?" She says, climbing under the sheets and patting the small space beside her. I form a half smile, taking off my shirt and pants as she watches me intensely. "Like what you see?" I joke. y/n rolls her eyes and turns to me as I squish beside her. "This bed is kinda small, isn't it?" She giggles, laying a hand on my chest and looking at me. "Just a bit." I laugh, getting as comfortable as I possibly can. y/n contently sighs and rests her head into my neck, closing her eyes. I smile to myself as I watch her drift off blissfully. I feel my eyes get heavier, and within a minute, I fall asleep with her.

Tuesday morning

y/n's POV

I hear my alarm go off, so I open my eyes slowly and yawn, adjusting to my surroundings. I notice Nick sleeping beside me. I kiss his forehead, then reach to turn the noisy shit off. "Morning handsome." I say as Nick shifts his position, groaning and stretching, squirming about like a worm. "Morning." He says, turning to face me and giving me a quick peck. "You ready for today?" He asks. "Yeah, just need to book a few weeks off work before we leave and hope that I don't get fired." I laugh. "Shit, yeah, I forgot about that. If you end up getting fired, I'll help you." He says, starting to get up. "I really appreciate you, Nick." I say, folding the sheets over and smoothing out the bed. "I'd do anything for you, you know that." He smiles at me as we walk into the living room. I get my phone out and call my manager, looking at Nick with a scared expression and my fingers crossed. He mouths the words 'You'll be fine' and goes to sit down.

"Hello? Yeah, hi, It's y/n. Look, this is gonna sound so bad since I've only just started working, but how would you feel if I booked a few weeks off work? Oh... right, okay. Yeah, no, that's alright. No, don't be sorry, it's fine! I understand completely. I'll just find another job later on. Im so sorry for the trouble... Alright...bye."

Nick shoots me a worried glance as I end the call and put my phone on the table. "She said no, but it's okay. I'll just find another job after the tour." I say, slightly defeated. Nick sighs and looks down. "Did you like the job?" He asks. "To be fair, I didn't really get a chance to, so all is good." I giggle and sit beside him. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask. "Of course! I want you here with me, I don't think I'd be able to bear another few months without you and if that means helping you out, which I'd do without question anyways, then so be it." He grins. "Thanks, Nick." I say hugging him in a warm embrace. Eventually, I have to start packing so I get all my crap together, and we leave to drive back to where the rest of the guys are in Frankfurt. Throughout the car ride, Nick and I laugh at stupid things and play a few games of 'spot the thing' where one of us gives the other a prompt and we have to find it.

Nick's POV

I pull up outside our hotel and help y/n with her suitcase as we make our way inside. "I'm so nervous, oh my goodness." She says in a breathy voice. I rub her back gently. "You have nothing to be nervous about. The guys are all great, and they're gonna love you, I know it." I reassure her. We get to the room and I unlock it, stepping inside first. I see all the boys in the living room turn their heads to look at me. "NICK'S BACK!" Brian shouts, rushing over to me and the others follow, all asking me different questions. "Guys, guys, calm down. I'm not here alone." I smirk. They look at me confused as their rambling comes to an abrupt stop. y/n peaks around the corner of the door as I step aside to let her in. She awkwardly waves, and a weak smile spreads along her cheeks. "I'm so sorry, we didn't realise you were here" Howie pipes up, shaking her hand. "You're y/n, right? I'm Howie." He grins. "You know my name?" She asks. "You bet we do. Nick hasn't stopped talking about you for the past month." Kevin laughs, shaking her hand. "Kevin, nice to meet you." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Yup, y/n this, y/n that." AJ speaks. "It's nice to finally put a face to the name, a beautiful one at that." He winks. "I'm AJ."

"Hey, back off." I say, glaring at him. y/n chuckles and shakes his hand. Brian pushes him out the way and comes up to y/n. "Hey, I'm Brian, but the guys usually call me B-Rok." Brian smiles, shaking her hand. "Lovely to meet you all." She says, holding my hand. I can tell she's still nervous, so we all go sit down so she can get to know them better. As soon as we all start talking, the conversation flows from one topic to another. The guys seem to really get along with y/n, and I'm so glad. She also seems a lot less tense as she laughs at AJs dirty jokes, listens to how we all met, and individually starts to understand each of the boys' personalities. "We should spend our last free day doing a fun bonding activity!" Howie suggests. "That's such a good idea." y/n says excitedly. "There's an ice skating rink about 20 minutes from here. That could be fun." I say. Everyone agrees, so we get into my car and set off to the ice skating rink.

.
.
.

A/N

Plot filler - The next chapter is cute, though 👀 Also just realised a hole in the plot cause Nick should've got a plane back to Belgium since they're in Germany, then another plane from Belgium back to Germany, oh well, just ignore it. 😭