𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

"What the fuck?" Taehyun's eyes were narrowed as he stared at the laughing June and Theo edit on his phone.

P1HARMONY had debuted some while ago and June had ended up becoming friends with the leader and somehow ending up getting shipped with the older member.

The past few months had gone with June and Soobin being iconic MCs together. Fans had made a lot of Bunny edits of June which Taehyun didn't really approve of as she was his sweet Bambi but of course he couldn't make a public statement regarding it.

June's shooting for sweet home had finished but she had signed up another deal with Netflix and earned the nickname of Netflix's daughter from fans.

But what bugged Taehyun beyond anything was the rise in June's ship edits. He always did his best to avoid any shipping between him or any idol, he went so far as to even reject Moas flirting and advances yet June was currently trending on Twitter with the hashtag Sayang.

I'm about to kill a bitch.

His hold on his phone tightened as he scrolled below to see June and Felix's ship edit making his blood boil even more.

"What's got you so worked up?" Kai questioned coming to sit beside Taehyun on the practice room floor leaning by his side to take a look at the screen, immediately understanding. "Aah the edits."

"Of course he's irritated by the edits, He likes June so much he's a simp who feels jealous!" Yeonjun joked as the boys agreed but Taehyun stopped them.

"I don't like her."

"What?" Soobin was up in an instant staring at Taehyun in shock as the said boy just rolled his eyes.

"I love her."

Yeonjun imitated retching noises as Kai just clapped. Soobin sat back on his seat completely ignoring the boy, but surprisingly it was Beomgyu who came to sit beside Taehyun and asked him a question later on when the others were distracted.

"How did you know?" Taehyun turned to Beomgyu confused on what he was talking about, "Know what?"

"How did you know you loved Junny?"

A small smile made way to Taehyun's face as he remembered the very moment he realised he was in love with his girlfriend, "I came home from work and she kissed me asking how my day was also saying she missed me."

Beomgyu had a thoughtful look on his face as he questioned softly, "Just that made you realise?"

"Yeah because it made me realise how I want to come Home to her kisses and hugs for the rest of my life. I knew I was in love. Why are do you seem so interested in this though?"

Beomgyu just shook his head standing up, "Nothing, I was just curious."

"Suree." Taehyun dragged the word as he watched Beomgyu walk away not believing him for even a single second. He scoffed wondering how dumb his hyung thought he was to not catch him staring longingly at June's friend Aerum.

The choreographer soon called the boys to assemble back together to continue the practice. The practice went on late at night finishing by 1 am leaving the boys utterly tired.

As the rest of the group walked back to the dorms to sleep Taehyun sat down gathering his stuff while looking at his phone and going in the opposite direction.