Pearl of the Orient

Start from the beginning

"Prime Minister, It's an unwise decision to send our own diplomat to a country without knowing them, even throught the brief interaction from the last meeting." The Military Minister insisted on the possibility from the Filipino true motives.

"I agreed with the Military Minister, he have some good points from this situation." The Foreign Minister Rinsui approved on the idea.

That's why we need proper communications and mutual understanding to each other in the first place.

So who will be the volunteering this delegation.

"It should be someone who's is already experienced with them, they must have good analytical and communication skills." Prime Minister Kanata requested the pointers for the delegate.

"Well I know someone who experience with the Filipinos people." The Foreign Minister smiled on a specific person.

"Really who is it?"

"Bring me Yagou, from Foreign Affairs Ministry. Bring him here at this right now!." The Foreign Minister ordered of his officials.

"Yes sir!" The official ran across the room to fetch an certain guide.

"Who is this Yagou?" The Minister of Internal Affairs questions.

"His the attendee and tour guide that we sent to introduce the Filipino in our Principality. He have a good negotiations skills and very proficient on magic." The Foreign Minister told them.

After talking about the individual. Yagou came to the conference table with nervousness written on his face.

"Are you Yagou from Foreign Affairs Ministry?" The Prime Minister Kanata asked.

"Yes sir, I'm from the Qua-toyne Foreign Affair Ministry. Why am I here?" Yagou shakenly asked.

"It's about your time with the Filipino Ambassador named Maynard Abueva on your journey to the Capital. What have you discovered on there country?"

"Well he says remarkable claims on their country."

"Really?" Kanata and some of the board members raised their eyebrows. "Do tell this claims in the table."

He gulped, and bring his strength at the higher ups without messing up.

"He claimed that they don't have any race other then humans and they claimed to have no magic on there nation."

"What! They have no other races and magic on there country?" The Military Minister voiced out.

"He was surprised when he saw a group of beastman on the streets. He have an genuine shocked face from the appearance on the beastmen and asked questions about the race like it was his first time seeing one." He described the ambassador when he first witnessed the beastmen.

"And the no magic on their country?" The Prime Minister asked.

"He says that magic to them is a fantasy concept and happens on fantasy stories."

"Their claims on the magic portals is more fantasy then the Emissaries of the Sun God from bedtime stories." He added.

"There's a possibility that they are a nation like the country of Mu, which is a mechanical country that relies on non-magical tools and gadgets." The Prime Minister summarize.

"Is it possible that Mu, is perpetrating this whole thing and the Ring is a high level illusion magic?" The Military Minister theorized.

"According to our intelligence, Mu, the second largest country in the west and part of a major civilization, has developed a flying device that resembles the flying object above Maihark. Their also reports of metal ships on their inventory, so the possibility of being them is possible." One of the intelligence officer answerd