I turn to do so but Wyldstyle tackles me to the ground.

Wyldstyle:"NO! Don't you DARE tell him! No one can EVER know about this! EVER!"

Me:"But why? There's no problem! You like Emmet and he likes you!"

Wyldstyle slowly calms down and blushes.

Wyldstyle:(Shyly)"He...he does?"

I slyly smirk.

Me:"Oh come ON, girl. It's pretty obvious that he likes you! Hell I think the man's IN LOVE with you!"

Wyldstyle gasps. She knows I only swear when I'm being serious.

Wyldstyle:(Quietly)"Oh my god."

Wyldstyle's heart was thumping so loud, even I can hear it! But her heartbeat returned to normal when she sighed and shook her head.

Wyldstyle:"There is TOO a problem! I'm dating Batman! Remember?"

Me:(Sadly)"Oh...right..." I sadly say. I remember the elephant in the room(Or should I say 'On the ship' LOL!)and I kinda blush.

Wyldstyle gets off of me, lies flat on the ground and sighs.

Wyldstyle:"What do I DO, Author's Name? I like Emmet, but I'm dating Batman! I can't just break up with the guy just because I like another guy! I mean, what kind of crazy person would do that?!"

I sigh. I lay down next to Wyldstyle.

Me:"Wyldstyle?"

Wyldstyle:"Yeah?"

Me:"Remember when we were in The Old West on the train when we were being chased by Bad Cop?"

Wyldstyle:"Yeah. I remember. Why are you bringing this up just now?"

Me:"Well, when Bad Cop aimed to shoot at us, Emmet shouted your name, pushed you down, jumped in front of you to save you and got the hit instead. He got hit and injured and was whining and yelled 'Owie!'"

I giggle.

Me:"I like how he's so overdramatic about everything. He's funny."

I notice the jealous look on Wyldstyle's face and I put my hands up in defense and I continue.

Me:"Wyldstyle. Emmet put YOUR safety and needs before HIS own! Has Batman ever done that for you?"

Wyldstyle thought for a moment.

Wyldstyle:"...No..." She eventually said.

Me:"And remember earlier after Batman left on the spaceship?"

Wyldstyle:"Yeah, but Batman got the hyperdrive we needed."

Me:"Well he could have TOLD you that! He could have whispered it to you!"

Wyldstyle:"Well...true."

Me:"Yeah! And when he was gone Emmet comforted you! Has Batman ever comforted you when you were sad?"

Wyldstyle thought for a moment.

Wyldstyle:"...No..." She finally said.

Me:"Emmet is the right guy for you, Wyldstyle! You should totally be with him!"

Wyldstyle:"What do you want me to do? Break up with Batman, tell Emmet I love him and become his girlfriend?"

Me:"Yes!"

Wyldstyle:"Girl, I can't just walk up to Batman and be all like 'Hey, uh, dude, we're over because I like another guy. Bye!'"

Me:"Sure you can!"

Wyldstyle sighs.

I sigh as well.

Me:"Just remember Wyldstyle:Keep thinking about this. You never know:At some point, Emmet might be gone."(Author's note:Foreshadowing the part where later in the movie Emmet sacrificed himself to save the others)

Wyldstyle shuddered.

Wyldstyle:"I...I don't think I can handle it if that ever happens."

Me:"Well. Just saying. Maybe you have all the time in the world,(shrug)maybe you don't."

Silence

Me:"Just promise me you'll think about it, okay?"

Silence.

Wyldstyle:"Fine. I will. As long as YOU promise to never-and I mean NEVER-tell anyone about this. Especially Emmet."

Me:"Deal."

We hug.

Me:"Now we should go back to bed. We've got a world to save, tomorrow."

Wyldstyle:"That we do."

And with that, we went back to bed.

The End!