Taehyung looked at the unknown male and smiled with a half smile.

"I am Jin...Jieun's brother. You are the boy with Jungkook right? I saw you at the court."Taehyung noded and said

"Nice to meet you eventhough the situation is worst."

All three of them are zoning out in different worlds in tye same space.

"How's she?"A panting voice heard beside Taehyung and he suddenely gasped.Seeming the person is Jungkook he hugged him saying

"She had fainted on the road.I and Jimin carried her to hospital."

"How is she now?"Jungkook asked being at the edge of loosing patience.

"Now okay. She is exhausted due to stress ."Tae said. Jungkook scanned the environment and noticed the two souls.He detached Taehyung from him and flashed towards Jieun.

"Is this how you are looking after her?Why she is alone on the road huh?Do you even care about her?Then why you got her custody if you can't protect her?You are so irresponsible. Is this advise also from your great mother huh." Jungkook spatted those words at Jieun angrily. In this moment he doesn't matter anything , only his daughter.

"Jungkook enough. How can you say those words? She is her mother. Get yourself."With that Taehyung dragged Jungkook away from her and Jungkook broke up nuzzling his nose in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I don't want her to be in pain in her childhood Tae ."Jungkook mumbled.

With that door opened and Jieun looked up for the first time.

"She is alright. Don't need to be panic. She is awaken. You can go and visit her."Doctor smiled at the lady on wheelchair. She beeped only to get sight and turned back and left. Jin stopped her and asked

"Where are you going? Don't be alone."understanding her emotions.

"Only this time hyung."Next Jin's attention moved towards Jungkook who is running towards the door. He grabbed her arm and said

"Don't hurt her Jeon. You clearly know what she's going thorough."Both of them didn't mutter anything after..only glaring. Taehyung being lost with those unknown information coughed to less the tension in the ear.

Jungkook truned back to left but Jin stopped him

"Jungkook can you look after Hiro only for today.Our condition is not so good."Jungkook looked at Taehyung for answer and as we all know he noded eagerly.

"Okay."Jungkook mumbled and left.

"This is my number. You can call me to get information about her."Tae said placing a card on Jin's hands. He smiled due to Tae's kindness.

"Thank you."

It's already evening now and Hiro is sleeping in their bedroom.Jungkook went back to office with the promise of coming early to Hiro. Taehyung is now patting Hiro's head to ease her pain and to sleep good. Doctor said to not to keep her alone and to talk with her.

"Mmmmm ah"Hiro whinned in her sleep and woke up suddenely.

"Shhh shhhh go back to sleep baby."Taehyung said making her lie down but she screamed saying

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaa Momaaaaaaa Appaaaaa"

"Baby Appa will come okay.I am here."

"I don't want youuu...I only want Appa and Momaaa....Appppaaaaa Momaaaaaa Appaaa..."

"Don't cry baby. Look I made these cookies only for you."Taehyung said although his heart is sad by rejection.

"I don't want theeemmmmm. I want Mommmaaa."Hiro cried hardly throwing her hands here and there making the cookies to fall on floor. Defeated by all these attempts he called Jungkook to come over quickly.

After a good 20 minutes Jungkook came and rushed towards the room.  He saw Taehyung standing near the door without going inside as she doesn't like to meet him right now.

"Go check on her."Tae said and beeped through the door to see Hiro on Jungkook's lap.Later Jungkook signaled him to come inside and told him to call Jieun.

He went to kitchen and leaned against the counter. He don't know why but he feels heavy in his heart. For the first time in a while he felt like it is so hard to reach Jungkook. He found it awkward to be in his own house. He don't want to feel these but his heart doesn't listen.What is gonna happen next ?

Thank you for 150 + reads...I am so happy as I have no much reader base. Thank you for making me happy.
️JoWoo