Suddenly Daryl was by side and he was taking my hand in his. I knew everyone was looking at us. "Just look at me," he said while rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand. I smiled and kept my green eyes trained on his light blue ones. "Done," I heard Jenner say.

I looked down at my arm which was now bandaged and then looked back up at Daryl. He smirked lightly and pulled me slowly out of my seat while taking my spot. I didn't even feel it. I watched Daryl closely and he didn't even flinch when Jenner stuck the needle in him.

I slowly made my way over where I was before and sat down. Daryl soon joined me and took my hand in his and them between our legs. We watched Andrea stand up and practically fall over but Jacqui grabbed her. "She hasn't eaten in days, none of us have," Jacqui said while leading Andrea over to a chair. Jenner smiled and gestured for us to follow him.

~~

We were all listening to Dale talk about how kids in Italy and France always drink wine with their meals. He was trying to pour some into Carl's glass but Lori stopped him. "Oh come on, what's it gonna hurt?" Rick asked while giving an amused look to Lori.

Lori removed her hand from Carl's cup and Dale gladly poured a little in and handed it to Carl. It was silent between all of us as we watched Carl take a slow cautious sip. "Ewwwwwwwwwww," Carl's face scrunched up as all of us roared with laughter.

"Better stick to the soda pop there, bud," Shane said with a chuckle. "Not you Glenn," Glenn who was looking at the bottle of alcohol in front of him now looked up at Daryl. "Huh?" he asked slowly. Daryl who had his own bottle of wine popped the cap of the bottle in front of Glenn and shoved it towards him.

"Keep drinking little man. I wanna see how red your face can get!" Daryl said while scrunching his face up to try and look Asian. Everyone was laughing and having a good time and the alcohol was definitely settling in all of us. We heard a clink of metal against glass and looked down at Rick.

"I don't think we have properly thanked our host yet," Rick said while standing up. He is more than just our host," T-Dog added while holding up his glass. Rick turned to Jenner. "Thank you," he said. There were a chorus of 'thank yous' and Daryl yelled out "Booyah!"

Everyone chuckled and agreed with a chorus of "Booyahs!" I was sitting on the outside of the group on a counter with my wine glass in my hand. I wasn't one for wine but it was alcohol and I hadn't had any for a while and it was definitely doing the trick.

Daryl walked over to me and stood beside me. He took a gulp of the wine straight out of the bottle and held it out to me with a cute drunken smile. I chuckled and grabbed the bottle from his hand and took a long drink. His eyes were wide by the time I handed it back to him.

"If you're all finished I will gladly show you where you're staying," Jenner said. We all followed Jenner down the hall. "This is the only part that still has electric. There are only five rooms with beds so you all will have to pair up. There's a rec room down the hall that I think you kids would enjoy, just don't plug in the video games. Same goes to you guys don't use anything that needs electricity and if you shower goes easy on the hot water."

Glenn turned around with his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. "Hot water!" he said. T-Dog chuckled and smiled too. "That's what the man said." Everyone went off on their own, claiming rooms and heading to take showers. Thank God. We would all actually smell better.

"Wanna bunk with me?" I jumped and turned around to come face to face with Daryl who was leaning up against the wall. He seemed to be sobered up somewhat. "Do you always have to scare me?" I asked him. I noticed we were the only ones out in the hallway so I didn't have to be rude to him.