Chapter 34

So since my last chapter (Where I celebrated having over 16,000 reads) I now get to celebrate again because...................I HAVE OVER 17,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fucking awesome is that?! It has made my day a million times better!!! Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna start asking questions at the end of each chapter! Starting with this one! just to see if y'all will get involved! maybe it will bring some of you guys out of the shadow!

--

I think I had fallen asleep again. I remembered going to sit on the other side of Daryl in Sophia's bed. I remembered Daryl wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into his side and that was it. I was gone and pulled into a crazy dream land.

I was back in high school. I had no clue how this was happening. I hated high school. It was like hell on earth. No one talked to me, I barely had any friends and the friends I did have, well I wouldn't even really call them friends. I heard the bell ring and stood up from my desk.

When I walked into the hallway I knew something wasn't right. The halls were crowded and people were moving slow. It smelled something awful. I slammed into someone and they instantly turned around. Instead of being met by their eyes, I was met by rotting flesh.

I tried to run and get around whatever it was but I couldn't there wasn't anywhere to go. I felt my back collide with a wall and I knew whatever it was wasn't going to stop until it had me for itself. I suddenly felt a hand clamp onto my arm and pull me inside a classroom.

 I wanted to scream but my mouth was covered with the person's other hand. I kicked and elbowed any way I could. The person grunted with every hit but wouldn't let go. "Emery, stop," I knew that voice. I slowly stopped and the person released me.

I turned around to come face to face with those familiar Georgia blues. "What the fuck is going on?" I whispered to Daryl. He shrugged and walked over to the windows in the classroom. "I ain't got a clue but we need to get out of here," he said while opening the window quietly.

He quickly jumped out of the window and helped me out. Once my feet hit the ground Daryl took off running pulling me along with him. I was so confused as to what was going on. Daryl stopped only to open the passenger door of his truck and shoved me in.

My dream changed.

I was now with Daryl. We were both older. There was nothing wrong with the world. Everything was normal. I was sitting in a house, in the living room to be exact. "Hey babe," I heard called out. I knew who it was, what he brought with him though I wasn't expecting.

I cocked a confused eyebrow at him. "Can you hold Levi for a second?" he asked while passing the small infant to me. I was definitely confused now looking down at the tiny baby. I watched as Levi opened his eyes and I was met by those familiar blue ones.

We had a son, his name was Levi, and he had Daryl's eyes. I was really confused now. I knew I couldn't have kids, but Levi was a tiny copy of Daryl, I didn't need a DNA test to know it was his. My gaze froze on the small child. Just because he was his doesn't mean he was mine.