[17]: Argument after Argument

Start from the beginning

"What you doing today?" He asked before putting his fourth pancake onto his plate, I was still making my way through my second.

"I need to finish off sketching two dresses for class this afternoon then nothing till Chase picks me up for that party tonight."

"You're seeing him again?"

"Yea, he can only come down on the weekend you know that."

"I know, I just don't know why he can't come down in the week and take you out properly."

"We're not dating Ash, he's not my boyfriend."

"I know that, but you're worth better than what he's giving you. You barely text or talk during the week unless it's to plan when he's down at the weekend."

Nope, the boy I'm texting and talking to during the week is Elliot. He's become a really good friend but also someone who loves to get a little flirty. It's nice. I know this thing with Chase isn't going to go anywhere but he's the only boy who's shown an interest in me other than being a friend.

"So, it's just a bit of fun. We both know it's nothing serious. We hang out and get drunk together. Kiss a little but that's it."

"He's a bad influence on you, you're out drinking with him and doing god knows what else."

"Excuse me, don't 'god knows what else' me. I'm not into drugs. Don't be such a prick Ash. I'm having fun, don't be such a Debbie downer."

"I'm not; I'm just worried about you. I know what guys like him think about pretty girls like you. He probably just wants to get you into bed and use you as a casual fuck whenever he's in town. Giving you excuses as to why he can't hang out during the week."

I quickly slide my chair away from the table, causing that horrible sound as it scrapes across the floor. "Yea that's probably true, because that's the only reason he'd want to hang out with me right?" I say feeling my eyes fill up with tears. "I'm only good for hot guys like him to bang and to fuck around with when they're bored or at a party. Not that I'm an interesting person or fun to be around. No it's just for sex."

"Lou...I didn't mean..."

"Thanks Ash. If that's the case I don't know why you keep hanging out with me then, when you're not getting to fuck me."

"Lou."

"Screw you Ash. I'm going home."

I run upstairs and change into my jeans quickly before grabbing my phone off charge. As I get to the top of the stairs Ash is there looking apologetic.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Lou, I'm just worried about you. I don't trust him. Please don't leave yet."

And just as he says that the front door opens and in walks Tina with a huge grin on her face.

"Baby you ready to go shopping?" She shouts out.

"And there's my cue to leave." I reply to Ash as she spots us upstairs.

"Lou don't go, you can come with us."

The look on Tina's face almost made me agree just to piss her off but I didn't want to be around him just yet.

"No thanks, just go enjoy your time with... Tina. If that's possible."

Before leaving I turn to Tina and glare at her, "And shut your mouth will you, Ash's mum is sleeping upstairs after finishing her nightshift. She needs her rest."

"Oh like I knew that." She says raising her voice again.

"Just shut up." I say hissing at her. "Stop shouting."