Binded Forever by Blood and Desire

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
____________________________________
Your POV:
____________________________________

——————————————————____________________________________Your POV:____________________________________

____________________________________

     He might as well have fastened a leash on me; at least, that's how I felt when he had gripped the back of my neck to guide me forward down the corridors towards his bedchamber, regardless of the fact that my feet were already submissively walking in that direction. No words of complaint left me, however, though my chest grew heavier with each passing step. I could feel every ounce of life draining from my body, making me yearn to collapse here in the hall and just die, but instead, I walked, no expression on my face though my eyes burned with the urge to cry. I would be strong for this kingdom which I've given my life to. At least then, I can die with purpose and feel as though I had atoned for all my wrongdoings. This won't be easy. I know that. I might even fail again, but if there's a slim chance I can fix things, I would try so that I could unburden my soul and free the people of Cadaria of his torment.

     I will make use of the life spared from his blade since it was granted to me. It was the deal I made with myself, and I intend to honor it. Honestly, I fully expected to die the moment I threw myself at his feet. I thought for sure he'd be seething with anger the moment he saw me and tear me to bits. I wasn't so sure if I could consider his mercy a blessing yet. The fact I'm still breathing could very well be a curse as much as it is a miracle. Though I felt the hardest part had passed, I soon came to realize that I could be wrong the second the door was slammed shut and locked behind us. It was his next words which unsettled me so. I hardly had the time to take in the disastrous state of the room when he pointed sternly towards the bed.

     "Lie there." Swallowing with some difficulty, I found myself quivering and struggling to muster the courage to reach where he wanted. What was to become of me? No doubt he had a punishment in mind, and those possibilities, which raced through my head, made me wish to turn back now, though such a thing was now far from my reach. I had given up my freedom and every last shred of dignity. All that was left for me is that ability to obey as any good servant would, though it made my heart burn with anguish. I keep in mind the faces of my companions and the palace staff, those beyond the castle walls whose lives I'd be saving by doing all that the mad king asked. I followed Noah's command, walking through the darkness towards his lavish bed, my insides twisting up as I removed my shoes and sat myself on the edge. I felt as though all I could focus on was the pounding of my heart, and was therefore startled by his voice as he stood before me.

     "I said to lie down, not sit, farm girl." The harshness of his tone was a rude reminder of my place now, and so, I laid back, tearing up as I heard him move around to the other side of the bed while removing his jacket and shoes. "Have you eaten?" His question caught me off-guard, but I cleared my throat and answered him softly.