one

No ones POV

Lee felix walked down the road with his three friends, han jisung, christopher bangchan and yang jeongin.

The four seventeen year olds had met in elementary school, and were still friends until this day. Only a few days away from graduating highschool. 

Felix was watching his phone as him and his friends laughed and joked.

" felix, use your eyes mate you're gonna get hit by a car or something" chan said

" sorry, I'm busy right now. Just don't let me walk into any roads" he shrugged causing the three to sigh, he was always on his phone lately. Looking for college application forms and to see if he had been accepted into any he had already signed up for.

" dude, you've applied for so many colleges. One of them has got to accept you" jisung patted the youngers back " stop worrying so much "

Felix finnaly put his phone in his pocket making the group exchange happy smiles

" why dont we get ice creams? From that stand in the park?" Suggested chan

Jeongin tensed up " I dont know..... i dont like the alley way we have to go through to get there, its kinda sketchy "

" arent all alley ways?" Snickered felix " cmon, the alley way is kinda far . So you can prepare yourself, then channie can buy us ice cream."

" mint chocolate?" The maknae asked, making puppy eyes to the eldest of the group

" whatever you what " chan gave a warm smile to the boys " I don't care if I go bankrupt,  as long as my kiddies are smiling for the rest of their life "

The group smiled widley and hugged him

" thank you channie hyung~ " jisung sang

" you're welcome jisungie~" chan ruffled his hair

The four walked down the street, all buzzing with excitement over the simplest thing. Chan loved them for it, their child like innocence only caused him to have more of a soft spot and a protective feeling for them.

" I don't wanna go into the alley" jeongin whined as they halted outside of it

" aww innie, cmon I'll piggy back ride you" jisung offered, jeongin happily complied , jumping on the olders back.

They walked through the alley until a scream caused them to freeze.

" SOMEONE HELP! IM BEING MUGGED!"  a woman yelled

Felix ran towards the scream, chan quickly followed telling jeongin and jisung to stay put while he rangled felix out of danger

Felix's POV

I sprinted towards the woman, a bulky man was trying to snatch her purse from her as she screamed desperately for help.

Lucky for her help was on the way.

I swiftly tried to grab the bag only to feel a sharp pain in my chest, the woman looked at me wide eyed and the man ran off with her bag. She however didn't care anymore.

" kid are you ok?!" She asked , panic all through her voice

" yeah" i said, a prominent pain in my chest " he just punched me kinds hard"

" honey " she shook her head "he didnt punch you--"

No ones pov

" FELIX!" chan cried, carrying the womans bag back over and handing it to her.

" Damn hyung! You took him down?" Felix asked with a smile

" no......he dropped it" chan spoke while staring at Felix's chest

" What?" Felix's hand came up to his chest, something was sticking out of it.

He slowly looked downwards to see..... shit

" JISUNG! JEONGIN!" chan screamed, footsteps followed quickly after

" what! What happened hyu-- AH! FELIX!" jisung sprinted over , placing jeongin down beside chan

Felix looked down and touched the handle of the knife that was sticking out of his chest , he immediately flinched.

" kid... I'm gonna call an ambulance ok?" Said the woman, retrieving her phone from her bag .

Felix nodded then gripped the handle with both hands

" FELIX!" jeongin cried " dont pull it out!"

Felix ignored him, yanking it out of his chest in a hope that the searing pain would cease to exist, only to be met with a much harsher reality .

Blood poured out of him and onto his white t shirt, chan screamed

Jisung and jeongin were covering their mouths in shock, crying their eyes out while chan and the woman explained what was happening to the paramedics over the phone.

Felix stumbled backwards into a wall and slid down it, all three of his friends surrounding him

" guys- " felix choked out " I love you all so much , understand?" He said as he felt himself slipping from consciousness and tears flowing down his cheeks

" no no no, dont say that" jeongin sobbed " you're going to live, you're going to be just fine. The paramedics are gonna get here a-and they're gonna save you hyung"

Felix simply shook his head "say that you wont forget that I will love you guys forever and always"

" we wont forget lixie" chan took his hand and rubbed comforting circles in the back " never...." he choked back tears, trying to be a shoulder fo cry on for the other two boys

" we wont ever forget " jisung sobbed " and we love you to, here give me your hand" felix willingly held out his hand to him "birthday twins?"

A weak smile graced Felix's lips "birthday twins " they did their handshake then Felix's eyes finally rested on jeongin

" please dont go hyung" he shook his head " please I need you "

" please tell me that you wont forget innie" Felix's warm salty tears rolled down his cheeks

" I wont forget, I wont forget you, I won't forget how much you love me and how much you love us and I wont forget to take your brownie recipe out of your house and keep it treasured somewhere special " the younger sniffed " and I'll delete your search history on every device"

Felix chuckled making the group let out somber smiles which were erased from their faces as he began to cough up blood and loose consciousness

" felix!" Jisung looked at the younger panickingly " no no no, keep your eyes open for us. Please felix!"

Felix however could not, his eyes shut. He could hear nothing, he could see nothing, he could smell nothing, he could feel nothing....