Chapter 2: A Strange Man

Start from the beginning

"sigh Your right..." Devin mumbled, "He's probably just lost".

Devin was right about one thing... those that enter the mountain, never return. Those that considered themselves brave, daring, and adventurous, or those that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, are never to be seen. Only the lucky few live to tell what they encountered there.

The Northern Mountain...

Inside the Mountain is a bunch of tunnels and caves that twist and turn, only the Draconics and Dragons know the way. The Mountain also makes caverns for Draconics, each to match their magical powers.

In the dark, bottom caverns, green blue, and black vines grew everywhere. Slimy gunk covered the floor, spiders crawled everywhere, and bats flew around yelping. The only light sources in that cavern were blue fire torches and black candles. As the wind blew into the cavern, whaling and screeching sounds could be heard. In the middle of the cavern was a Nest made of dark plants and vines, with a few dark rocks with diamonds around them.

In the nest sat the Night Draconic. Noapte (Night in Romanian), Male, Age 18.

Not far from Noapte's cavern was another cavern, also hidden deep in the mountain. Red hot rocks and Magma surrounded the place. Two lakes of Lava, One Up that created a lava fall, and one at the bottom where the fall ended. The Upper Lava lake had a few trees, if you would even call them that, they were red and blue. The Trunk didn't seem to burn in the Lava at all, a small path of Gray sand separated the blue and red trees. On the Wall side of the cavern was a nest made of the leaves from the trees and gold.

Where the blue trees were, there was the Fire Draconic, Punching one of the trees until it fell. Brann (Fire in Norway), Male, age 17.

Away from the darkness of the Mountain, where a bit more light came threw, another Draconics Cavern, with vines and plants that almost covered the whole Entrance. Inside was a small forest, and plants overtook the cavern from top to bottom. Small trees with pink and purple flowers, vines with bright yellow berries, and huge gorgeous bright flowers covered the ceiling giving it light. Different colored flowers and weeds covered the floor. A nest made of leaves and flowers with Amethyst shards around it.

On a small pond on the side of the cavern, the forest Draconic made some of the waterlilies bloom. ShinRin (Forest in Japanese), Female, age 17.

Not so far from ShinRin's cavern, there was another cavern that was composed of two pounds. The biggest pond was a bellow, catching the water that came down from the one above. The pond above was small, and it would take water from the ocean. Inside the two ponds ocean life bloomed, coral of every color you could imagine, seaweed, and kelp grew everywhere. fish, Squids, crabs, and axolotls swam freely. In the middle of the smaller pounds was a nest made of seaweed and ocean crystals.

In the bigger pond, the water Draconic swam around with two purple axolotls. Vatten (Water in Sweden), Male, age 19.

Above Vatten's cavern was another one. With an open view of the ocean and the sun, rays passed by. Sandstone covered the walls with, lamps, torches, and light, and even a small fire spot lit up the room, and so did the sun rays. Carving on the walls almost like those seen in pyramids. A nest made of hay and gold was above looking at the sun shining.

Sitting on the ledge was the sun Draconic admiring the view. Shams (Sun in Arabic) Female, age 19.

At the top of the Mountain, away from the rest, was the last Cavern. This one was bigger than the others, it had ice, snow, and stones. Around the cavern were some plants, a stream of lava, and a stream of water. Gorgeous, preciouses, gems were pilled everywhere. From crystals to gold, from Diamonds to Sapphires. In the corner of the cavern was a nest with leaves and various gems.