With this, everyone began to laugh and then started to tease Taehyung and Jimin, saying that at least the Campus and Department Idols were eating with them to comfort their hearts.

Hearing this convo, Jimin added on his phone: Some budget traveling couples would rather pursue a romantic experience over adequate food and lodgings......

After eating and seeing that it was still early, they decided to stroll around the hamlet.

The night view here was very picturesque and looked like a town in the midst of the . Lanterns of all colors adorned the streets and riverside, giving this place a distinctive air.

The 2 guys walked in front, conversing in low voices, and the 4 girls chattered happily while walking behind, enjoying this rare, leisurely free time.

A beautiful small boat sailed by while releasing and trailed by colored lanterns, attracting the attention of those nearby. The couple on the boat cuddled together, experiencing this romantic ride that seemed like a trip to the past......

The 4 girls all clamored enviously, crying out, "So beautiful."

When they walked near a dock, Taehyung saw a boat parked against the shore with a sign that said:

One flower boat ride with colored lanterns: ₩30/1 person, ₩50/2 people, 15-20 minutes

"Hey, it's not too expensive." Taehyung turned to look at Jimin: "Want to take a ride for fun?"

Jimin, shocked: "Are you serious?"

"I read about this online. This boat ride is one of this hamlet's specialties. One ride will let you see all the best scenic spots... Since we're already here, it'd be a waste not to experienced this, so how about it?" Taehyung said all this quite sincerely.

Slightly swayed but still having some misgivings, Jimin replied, "It's ₩50 for 2 people, so do we have enough money?"

Taehyung: "I calculated it just now. Subtracting what we already spent and the ticket cost for going back tomorrow, if we take this boat ride, we'll still have around ₩30 left for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch."

Jimin thought for a bit. ₩30 should be about enough.

......So, should they?

But then, he realized that it's pretty strange for 2 straight guys to ride a flower boat. If it was just the 2 of them, they could file this under "lovers practice", but right now, there were also 4 other female classmates walking behind them......

Seeing him hesitate, Taehyung thought that the other was worrying about money still, and scooting over, whispered in Jimin's ear, "If we really end up lacking in funds, we can cheat just a tiny bit. You even brought bread and chocolate, so it's not like you're that much of a stickler for the rules......"

The warm breath that blew past his ear along with the soft and gentle tone that seemed particularly enticing was like dose of ecstasy shot straight into Jimin's brain, making him lose what was left of his rationality.

Dazed, he looked towards Taehyung and agreed, "O...kay..."

Having gotten his way, a childish and wicked smile bloomed across Taehyung's face. He turned around and said to the girls, "Jimin and I are going to take a boat ride. You guys can head back first."

As soon as he finished talking, he grabbed Jimin's wrist and started walking towards the boat.

Completely unaware of how they looked, Jimin let himself be led away. He had no idea that this month of "lovers practice" he and Taehyung did had already formed a dangerous kind of romantic thought bias. The kind of off-the-charts gay behavior as seen in other people's eyes were now merely superficial habits to them.