"Yazhini dear, myself and your papa will be going to home. You please close the hotel and come back fast okay." an old lady says.

To which yazhini nods her head by without looking at her.

"Revathi, you and yazhini go dears. I will wait here and take care everything. " that old man says.

"That is also right."says the old lady.

" Please sit and have food sir " I heard him saying.

" Yazhini come beta" Old lady says and grabbed yazhini's hand and walked out.

Yazhini Pov:

"Why are you looking dull dear?"maa asked me.

"Nothing maa" I replies.

"I got it, you are very tired dear. Please go and take rest. Go dear. " maa says to which I nod and walked inside my room.

As son as I closed door, I just slided down on the floor.

"He is here. Arjun is here. "

"I... D. Don't know what to say, how to say. Its been 5 months. "

" Varun, oh my god my son did grown little." I murmurs.

"I miss varun so much."

"I miss him"

'What about your husband then?' my mind asked me.

'Only until the divorce he is going to be my husband. After that he is going to e a fteee bird.'

'Varun yazhini?'

"Don't, not this question again. I need varun to get the father love which I lacked in my life"

"I need varun to grow up in a good environment not like me. "

'How he is doing?'

'Maybe very very happy right?' I answered myself.

'Offcourse yes how did you felt as soon as you walked out of your parents home after marriage, an intense relief right. The same relief he also would have got since the person whom he hates the most is walked out of his life. So he would be happy.'

I lied on th floor and strayed to cry thinking about my Varun kanna.

I miss him so much

                        _________

The next day:

"Yazhini, someone is waiting for you outside of the shop. He wants to speak with you yazhini. " I heard a worker saying to me.

"Who is that?" I aksed him, since it's going to be evening.

Before he say something, maa called him.

"Maybe some order or something" I murmured and wlkaed out only to see Arjun is standing.

'Why he is standing?'

'What he is upto now?'

'Maybe he comes here to ask about the divorce details.'

'That might be the one' with that I walked and stood before him with a decent distance.

His eyes met mine once he felt my presence.

But we both didn't conversed anything, It is really getting awkward S the time passes.

'Why he is kept looking at me?'

"Y.. You ca... Calle...." he cut me off.

"Am sorry Yazhini" He says which caught me off guard.