Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    On the day of RL's show, Shi Ran's body has fully recovered. In order to confirm the best condition, he started to take care of his skin two days before the show. The food he ate was also specially made to ensure that he would not eat too much and ensure sufficient energy. The show started in the afternoon, and Shiran had already arrived in the morning to put on makeup and try on clothes, but she never showed up.

    So Shi Yuan also thought that Shi Ran was ashamed of not being able to come to the RL show and did not dare to show up, so she was more complacent, so she sent out several drafts of Hei Shiran's drafts, and the hot search also picked up several people. A spring breeze.     And because Shi Ran came to the show early in the morning, and because Liu Ruoling paid attention to it, her makeup and hair were completed very quickly. After being bored for a long time in the show, she took a lot of selfies on her mobile phone, and finally strolled to the outside of the show. Next to the garden, I just wanted to go to the toilet, so I searched around, and found a toilet when I walked to the outside field.     When she came out after solving her physical needs, she bumped into a female guest who was supposed to come to the show. Shi Ran apologized a little embarrassedly, but she didn't expect the other party to stare at her and yelled strangely: "Shi Ran?" Huh     ? ? Know yourself?     Shi Ran nodded, and replied: "Hello."     Shi Ran didn't know this female guest, but from the standard Chinese and typical Asian face of the other party, she could infer that it was probably a famous lady from Huaguo. The woman looked at her and nodded, a little He hesitated to speak, but in the end he didn't say anything else, just said "You are also coming to the show", turned around and left.     The behavior of this woman is really strange, but Shi Ran is not sure why, so he only lowered his head to confirm the clothes on his body - a coat was wrapped outside, and a custom-made piece was randomly dug out from the residence inside, although it is not as good as The show clothes designed by Liu Ruoling are enough to make blockbuster movies.     Are you okay?     She came out of the bathroom, ready to walk backstage through the garden.     This garden is a bit big, and I don't know if it's because I've been with Yan Ming for a long time. She felt that she was developing in the direction of a road idiot. She was dizzy and bumped into it for a long time. Shi Yuan.

    Shiyuan is also a fairy dress dress, probably planning to take a mature and sexy route, so her recent clothes are all in the style of a mature woman. Although she is not wearing a red dress, she changed it to black and white contrasting colors this time, although it is not The traditional coquettish and common color, but inexplicably has a kind of advanced sexiness in it.

    But Shi Ran just wanted to sneer after seeing it.

    Shiyuan's black and white contrasting color skirt is actually based on white, and the style of the fairy skirt is dreamy, so this fairy skirt with the same white base dyed by Liu Ruoling is also It's a wonderful way to do the same thing.

    It's just a pity that Shiyuan may want to find another way to wear a sexy dress with a fresh wind, but in front of Liu Ruoling's fairy dress that turns into a butterfly, she probably can only be a tiger instead of a dog.     However, Shi Yuan didn't know Shi Ran's thoughts. Seeing Shi Ran appearing here, she just thought it was because Shi Ran didn't get the RL invitation letter and wanted to show her face to come in. To be honest, with the Ling family's financial resources and Shi Ran's recent limelight, plus this face that she has been jealous of countless times, Shi Ran might be able to force her way in.     But since she, Shi Yuan, is there, Shi Ran cannot succeed.     Shi Yuan had a coquettish smile on her face: "Shi Ran? Why are you here?"     Shi Ran was a little impatient: "Then why are you here?"     "Of course I have an invitation letter, unlike you... "Shi Yuan covered the corners of her lips and laughed sarcastically.     "Oh, yes, I really don't look like you," Shi Ran was unmoved, "After all, it is indeed rare in the world for someone as powerful as cousin Shi Yuan."     Shi Yuan felt that there was a sense of irony in these words: "What do you mean?"     Shi Ran smiled: "I don't mean anything else, the main thing is to admire my cousin, after all, you have to be thick-skinned to enjoy yourself?"     Shi Yuan was angry, and suddenly increased the volume and said viciously: "It's not as good as my cousin Means."     At this moment, Shi Ran heard footsteps behind her, which seemed to be coming in her direction.     What kind of backhand is this arranged by Shi Yuan?