Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    After hearing Shi Yuan's words, the outside of her room suddenly fell into silence.

    Shi Ran and Ding Hanrui looked at each other in embarrassment, never expecting the car to overturn in the first step of fooling people.

    After a long time, Shiyuan couldn't hold back and shouted again: "Sister Ding, are you still there?"

    Ding Hanrui touched his nose and replied: "Oh, I came out of the upstairs room, I don't know where you are?" Squatting in the toilet, I'll go see if there is anyone else in your room, wait for me!"

    After speaking, she took Shiran's hand and ran away quickly.

    Shiyuan was left dumbfounded in the room.

    Shi Ran was dragged by Ding Hanrui to run very fast, and the two stopped after a long distance. Stopping at the stairs, Ding Hanrui fanned the wind, gasped and said, "She won't catch up?" "

    Sister Ding," Shi Ran hesitated, "She's locked in the room." "

    ... ..." Ding Hanrui turned her head, "Oh, let's go find the remaining two people? Shiyuan, let her be locked up for a while longer!" ...

    Although it looks very unfriendly, it still sounds like a pretty good idea!

    Shi Ran only took a second to think about it, and then nodded happily in agreement.

    There is absolutely no problem with leaving Shiyuan hanging out!

    In the end, the two searched all three floors, and it took more than half an hour to combine Gong Liu and Zhai Rou. Finally, they returned to the door of Shiyuan's room. After getting no reminder of this situation, Zhai Rou, who was locked on the same floor as Shi Yuan, reluctantly pointed out where the key was hidden.

    After Shi Yuan opened the door of the room and the five of them reunited, everyone's headsets finally sounded the notification tone of the program group.

    "There is only one door that can be successfully opened and leads to the restaurant on the fifth floor. This door opens once every hour on the hour. Only two players holding the corresponding tokens can go out at a time. The corresponding tokens required to open each hour They are all different, and the game lasts for 12 hours, so there are a total of 24 tokens, which are hidden in different corners of the three floors, I hope everyone will actively look for them!" "It is 6 o'clock in the morning, and the door has already been opened

    once , so far no guests have successfully escaped, and we will have a broadcast notification ten minutes before the door opens. I wish you a good time!" With a "

    ding", the headset returned to silence.

    After the brief introduction of the rules, the five people digested it for a while, and then Shi Ran said first: "Since this is the case, then we only have 22 usable tokens left to find. It is not convenient and efficient for five people to act together. Low, how about we search separately, or in groups of two?"

    Shi Yuan glanced around, and had a premonition that if two people were in a group, then she must be the one under the sheet, so she quickly suggested: "Then we should go alone Well, a group of two or two is still not as efficient as five people."     Although she didn't like to follow Shi Yuan's words, it was Shi Ran's idea to go alone, so she didn't refute it, and the five people dispersed in the end Looking for clues.     This is the 6th, 7th, and 8th floors of the hotel, of which the 7th and 8th floors are guest rooms, and the 6th floor is a function room. The elevator does not stop at these three floors, so it is obviously impossible to go, so the door leading to the fifth floor There should be only the corridors in the middle and on both sides, which are guarded by staff and will not be released at will, and it is impossible to tell which door is the so-called "exit passage".     However, the notification sound in the headset indicated that the clues were hidden in these hundreds of rooms.     In order not to miss the clues, everyone had to search room by room. Although Shi Ran explained that he was acting alone, he deliberately chose to search for a room on the same floor as Shi Yuan.