Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Mao Yixuan also fainted.

    The first moment Shi Ran heard the sound of Mao Yixuan falling to the ground, she put down the security guard who was being beaten by her in her hand, jumped up and hurriedly helped Mao Yixuan: "Xuanxuan!" At this time, Mao Yixuan's sleeves were already

    dyed Most of it was red, and the blood dripped on the ground, blurring a dark lake. ,

    She fainted from the pain.

    Moreover, if Mao Yixuan's bleeding is not stopped quickly, such a large gash may soon cause excessive blood loss.

    "Call the police and call an ambulance!" Shiran yelled, looked at Mao Yixuan's wound, thought for a moment, immediately took off his T-shirt jacket, and wrapped around Mao Yixuan's wound several times, hoping to form oppression stop bleeding.

    At this time, everyone who was stunned also reacted quickly. Yan Zhongming took out his mobile phone with shaking hands, first called 120, and then signaled the people next to him to call the police. Yan Ming quickly ran over from the interview position, and held down the fainted man to prevent him from suddenly waking up—besides, he didn't completely trust the other security guards.     "Take control of these two reporters!" With the most important people under control, Yan Ming became much more stable, and he didn't forget to ask other people to control the reporter who was brought over by the security guard and the so-called "cp brother who picks feet". ——After all, if the two sides hadn't "created opportunities" like this, Shi Ran wouldn't have approached this person pretending to be a security guard, and Mao Yixuan wouldn't have been injured trying to save Shi Ran.     After confirming that the fainted man would not wake up for the time being, Yan Ming finally stood up, took out his mobile phone to make a call, and called his special bodyguards to come in to maintain the situation—the situation is too chaotic now, everyone is in a commotion. It's not enough to use some force to suppress it.     The bodyguard who was ordered quickly rushed to the scene, and together with other security guards, controlled all the people present at the same place - at this time, no matter whether you are suspected or not, you have to stay where you are.     At this moment, the bleeding on Mao Yixuan's body finally stopped.     Shi Ran breathed a sigh of relief, and sat down on the ground, still terrified.

    Five minutes later, the police arrived. Nearly ten minutes later, the ambulance arrived.

    The emergency doctor and nurse briefly checked Mao Yixuan's condition, and after a new round of bandaging with gauze, he was lifted into the ambulance and headed straight to the nearest hospital—the wound on Mao Yixuan's arm was large and Shen, although Shi Ran had dealt with it urgently, after all, he waited for ten minutes. At this time, he was ready to take it back for blood transfusion and stitch the wound.

    The police have also successfully taken over the scene from the security guards and bodyguards, controlled all the personnel, and took away the pair of real and fake reporters. Of course, Shi Ran, who was directly involved, also left, and the man who stabbed people passed out. He was handcuffed there and thrown into a police car like a torn sack. As the direct person in charge of the film crew, Yan Zhongming originally wanted to take notes together, but because he wanted to stay at the scene to help the police sort out the identities of those present, so Yan Ming, as one of the leading actors and an investor, volunteered to go instead of Yan Zhongming. Police records.     And the wounding incident took place in less than 20 minutes, and when the reporters present were still left on the scene for questioning, some people rushed to release the news report first-there were too many melons for this visit.     Not to mention the funny questions raised by the so-called CP fan in the front are very explosive, but just watching his brother rushing to expose the truth behind is very nonsense, and there is a complete reversal of the last security guard suddenly violently hurting people, this plot, TV dramas can’t even be produced. As a group of professionally sensitive elites in the industry, how could they not seize this opportunity and rush to report it first?     There were also a few fans present who witnessed this complete scene with their own eyes. Naturally, they quickly posted these things on social media, so within half an hour, the entire crew of "Emperor" was very popular. It even successfully squeezed out the original ranking of the topic #师感今天带我吃品品了#, occupying a front row position on the hot search list.     At this time, the production crew was already in turmoil, and of course no one had time to control public opinion, so the topic fermented rapidly, and it began to surge like weeds that had lost their suppression.     It's just that a few parties involved are of course completely unaware.     Shi Ran was still accepting the transcript, and was asked if he had provoked any enemies recently.