Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "Ran Wei is dead, player Ding Hanrui is out." The cold voice of the machine echoed in the villa. Shi Ran was lying on the bed with his legs crossed and reading the books brought in by the program group to pass the time. When he heard this, he straightened up and sat up. stand up.

    Is Ding Hanrui really out of the game like this?

    Shi Ran immediately got out of bed, put the keys and mobile phone on her body, and then ran downstairs to check the situation - she hadn't heard anyone going upstairs before, so if Ding Hanrui hadn't been taken away, probably It's downstairs.

    She hurried down to the first floor, but did not see Ding Hanrui's figure, but heard movement on the stairs leading to the basement.

    Shi Ran turned her head and glanced, just in time, Ding Hanrui, who was covered with a hood, was carried out by the black-clothed bodyguards.

    She was still struggling, she seemed very unwilling, but obviously, her hard work was in vain, and the bodyguards carried her out of the room in just a minute with their excellent physical fitness. outside the door.

    Yu Yuyu is not here, I don't know why he went there.

    Shi Ran couldn't go up and pull the bodyguards to let them put him down, so he could only watch Ding Hanrui being carried out with sympathy.

    When Ding Hanrui was carried out of the gate, Yu Yuyu hadn't come down yet. Shi Ran didn't wait for him, and went into the basement by herself—she had to find out what happened inside.

    The basement is divided into two parts. The home theater is connected to the stairs. There is also a small room in the home theater, which is the storage room.

    Shi Ran walked into the home theater first, and the mess inside was probably caused by Ding Hanrui's struggle with the bodyguard after triggering the death condition.

    Then there was a photo on the ground, it was Ding Hanrui's.

    Shi Ran picked it up and looked at it. In his heart, he became more and more sure that when five photos appeared, it was the player's death.

    There are no other traces in the home theater for the time being, so Shiran pushed open the door of the storage room again.

    This is really messy.

    Not to mention the messy pile of things, there are still a lot of papers that were directly thrown on the ground. However, these sundries are not common household sundries. As far as the paper is concerned, it should be A4 white paper or the like? But the things on the ground now are obviously rice paper and papyrus, and the age is unknown to what extent. Not to mention other things such as writing brushes, Shi Ran even found a compass suspected of being a magic weapon under the rice paper.

    It can be said to be quite weird.

    After all, among the current four MC identities, the only one who can hold this thing is Liao Ming, a Maoshan Taoist priest! But Yunjiao, who holds the identity of Liao Ming, has already been out of the game, right?

    Shi Ran pulled out the compass, trying to see if there were any clues on it, but found that there was a photo under the compass—it was her own.

    Why did Ding Hanrui still have a picture of himself when he was out?

    Shi Ran immediately realized that if it was the current direction, then the next one to be eliminated must be herself.

    The situation is now very clear. Although I still don't know the story line of others, from my own point of view, the task of "find the murderer and escape from the party hall" can already explain that if she doesn't win, the murderer must still be there. "Alive", if the murderer is out, then there should be no need for her to escape from the party hall.