Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Shi Ran didn't know if there was a touching story between Yan Ming and Su Xitong, but she felt that if she talked to Sister Lu a few more times, she would start driving her away.

    So before Sister Lu's second confusing speech, Shi Ran got into the temporary shed that was built.

    There were a lot of people around outside, and it was freezing cold, so Wen Hao had made the decision to drag a few small suns in the shed with long wires and take them out for use. Now there is only one heater in the shed, but it’s still not bad. warm.

    There are quite a few people in the shed now, actors, directors, assistants, bodyguards, of course, the most conspicuous ones are Yan Ming and Su Xitong.

    Yan Ming's attire looked a little messy, probably because he received too much fanaticism when his identity was just discovered, so his hair was not so neat, and of course it didn't affect his handsomeness.

    Su Xitong was still dressed in the standard white and rich beauty, with not much smile on his face, and was chatting with Yan Ming.

    Shi Ran was still thinking about the gossip of the crowd just now, and he couldn't even hear what Yan Ming and Su Xitong were talking about.

    When she walked in, everyone turned to look at her, so did Su Xitong and Yan Ming.

    Shi Ran smiled and greeted everyone politely.

    Su Xitong seemed quite happy to see Shi Ran coming, with a smile on his face, he turned his head and said to Yan Ming, "Sister Shi Ran is here.

    " There are already signs of a breakdown.

    Shi Ran always felt that the scene in front of her had a sweet overlap with what she had just photographed.

    Su Xitong must have noticed the unusual stinky faces of both Shiran and Yan Ming, so he hurried over to pull Shiran, and changed the subject, "Sister Shiran, why are you here? I heard Uncle Wen said that you are here today. Only in the morning is there a show."

    Shi Ran absent-mindedly replied: "Oh, Xuanxuan and the others are stuck in traffic, and they will arrive in a while, so I just wanted to come in to avoid the wind, it's too cold outside."

    Yan Ming didn't react too much when he heard Shi Ran's answer, his eyelashes fluttered, but he glanced at Su Xitong.

    Shi Ran inexplicably noticed this look, and felt a little bit inexplicably, feeling very upset.

    Su Xitong also received this look, and walked over without hesitation, took Shiran's arm, and said with a smile: "Brother Yan Ming and I are also leaving, where are you going? Why don't you take our car together! You Call your friends back, and don't let them squeeze in here!"

    Out of politeness and rationality, Shiran felt that she should politely refuse to trouble others, but even though she thought so in her heart, her body reacted one step faster, waiting for her to return Suddenly, the phone calls to Mao Yixuan to talk about the situation were hung up, and people stood on the side of the street, watching Su Xitong happily waving at her family's car.

    After another daze, she, Su Xitong and Yan Ming had already boarded the luxury nanny car of Su Xitong's family.

    After Su Xitong got in the car, she let out a long sigh of relief: "It's finally come out."

    She turned her head to look at Yan Ming, and complained in a tone of voice: "Brother Yan Ming, you came as soon as you came, why did you get discovered? When I stood next to you, I looked like I was smiling, and my face was stiff."