Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Of course, even if Su Xitong had hundreds or thousands of reluctances in her heart, she actually couldn't do anything.

    Shiran stayed in Milan for a full week, because after the last party, many of her goals for coming out of Fashion Week have been achieved, such as endorsement, such as networking, if there is anything that needs to be worked on, it is probably not enough to show her face , so this week, she attended as many shows as possible, and the appearance rate is quite high. On the other hand, Mao Yixuan has basically negotiated the endorsement matters with Wheat's counterpart, and she can sign a contract at any time. announced.

    At the same time, Shiyuan and Magic's endorsement official announcement has come out.

    Foreign netizens are not very clear about the domestic war, and Shiyuan deliberately covered it up. The current wind direction is good, and they are basically boasting about their beauty. However, domestic netizens are not so tolerant, especially Shiran's fans. , some of them had heard about Mao Yixuan's contact with Magic, at this time they knew that Shiyuan was a shameless person who would come to snatch everything, and almost exploded in anger.

    Moreover, it is estimated that Shi Yuan leaked the news herself, saying that Shi Ran has always wanted Magic's endorsement, but as soon as the person in charge came to appoint Shi Yuan, what is strength? This is called strength!     Probably because Shiyuan herself knows that the previous black material can't be washed away, so it's better to create a strong female figure again-although I'm bad, it's not because you are not strong enough. Not to mention, it really attracted a lot of fans of "strength only theory".     Mao Yixuan was a bit strange at first, but Shiyuan knew that Brown was interested in contacting Shiran. Now she said that she stole Magic's endorsement. If Shiran announced a Wheat later, it would not be obvious who hit whom in the face? It was only later that I figured out that Brown’s contact with me was not public, and recently Wheat’s various product spokespersons have been officially announced, and the one that Shi Ran negotiated has been hiding it from the truth. Shi Yuan didn’t know anything and thought Shi Ran It's normal to be pigeonholed, not to mention that Mao Yixuan heard that Shi Yuan is still desperately contacting RL, and it is estimated that throwing out this news at this moment will also increase her confidence.     It's a pity that some people's extravagant expectations are destined to be extravagant expectations, and they will only disappoint her in the end.

    The itinerary in Milan is almost over, and Shi Ran is also preparing to go to Paris. Originally, Sasha was supposed to come over to meet in these two days, but it seems that there was a small problem in the final process when the jewelry was made, and it would take more than a day to make urgent revisions. In the end, it was decided to fly directly from New York to Paris, so as to avoid several countries. Going back and forth went awry.

    So Shiran could only fly to Paris by himself.

    Along with her were Mao Yixuan, Su Xitong, and Brown.

    Brown was considered a half-private itinerary, and it was not made public. The flight with Shiran was purely from gossip that Sasha would pick Shiran up at the airport. Su Xitong looked at Brown, who had changed from a suit to casual clothes and was still serious and decent. I feel very resentful - although this man is considered rich and handsome, but having a fiancée obviously can't be used to pry a corner.

    In fact, Brown has no interest in prying this corner at all.

    But when the plane landed and several people dragged their luggage into the nanny car arranged by Liu Ruoling, this resentment quickly spread.

    It's nothing else, mainly the composition of the people who came to pick up the plane, which is not very appropriate.

    It's not that the person is inappropriate, the main reason is that the matching is not appropriate.