Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ? ? ?

    Everyone present was stunned.

    Sister, do you still remember that you are the idol of the girl group?

    I like two words, saying it is disqualification as an idol, hey!

    It's even more inappropriate to say something like a wolf like a face!

    Shi Ran saw the people who were so quiet that they lost their voices, and suddenly realized that he had just spoken out the words from the bottom of his heart in agitation. She quickly took a deep breath and said, "No, what I mean is, I just thought of a small change, and if I want to try it, I may need Brother Nie to stand there and give me a boost." Oh, it turns

    out That's right.

    Yan Zhongming nodded to Nie Junnan understandingly: "Since Shi Ran likes your face, then you can stand over it."

    Nie Junnan walked over aggrieved.

    Why is it that Yan Ming, who is also more handsome than him, is teaching Shiran well while he is also helping Shiran perform this scene well, so he acts as if he is selling his luster?

    But no one cared about his grievances. Even Shi Ran, who claimed to like his face, just said to him at this time: "Brother Nie, please smile, or I will be easy to play." Nie Junnan pulled out

    a A smile without a soul comes.

    Shi Ran was very satisfied: "Okay, thank you Brother Nie!"

    Yan Zhongming coughed: "Ahem, Shi Ran, are you ready? We will start when we are ready."

    Shi Ran nodded.

    Wen Xi also took his eyes away from Nie Junnan, put on the wire, and then with the help of the crew, he climbed to the top of a thick tree and took his seat, waiting for the board to be played.

    "——action!"

    Shi Ran came from a distance with a bamboo basket in her hand. She lowered her head slightly, with a smile on her lips, and turned her face to Nie Junnan's direction. She looked like a young girl Huaichun on her face. Shy meaning.

    Yan Zhongming, who was sitting behind the monitor, saw this scene, and his eyes lit up slightly—to be honest, looking at it now, Shi Ran’s movements and expressions are actually not very comparable to the previous performance, but it is that bit of shame that makes him more The young girl's feeling of innocence is much better than the previous invisible and intangible.     Yan Ming was also a little bit surprised. This scene didn't happen when he played against Shi Ran before, but Shi Ran's level of performance when they played against each other was actually not as good as this time.     Is Nie Junnan's face really that important?     "Han'er!" Wen Xi's voice came with a smile.     Shi Ran paused, then turned her head to look in the direction of the voice, and immediately said in shock: "Your Highness!"     She stomped her foot lightly, quickly put down the bamboo basket in her hand, hurriedly ran under the tree, grabbed With a strong push from the foot of the tree trunk, he jumped onto the branch lightly in two or three strokes - this is useless - and then carefully climbed to Wen Xi's side, and seemed to reprimand him: "Your Highness, you are better off from the cold, why did you climb up the tree again? Hair?"     Wen Xi squinted her eyes contentedly: "Don't be so wordy like those nuns, I haven't asked you yet! Did you just go to see your elder brother?"     Shi Ran immediately stopped talking, and then quietly looked in Nie Junnan's direction After taking a look, he held his breath for a few seconds, and a blush flew across his face.     It's really hard for her to act out this shy feeling!     She paused, and then persuaded: "Your Highness, go down with me first!"     Wen Xi was a little impatient with her persuasion, frowned and muttered: "Okay, okay, Han'er, you are really getting better and better!" It's not cute anymore."     "Han'er needs to ensure His Highness's body first." Shi Ran blinked her eyes and said seriously.     Their positions on the tree were not too high, Shi Ran stepped on the bumps and jumped down, while Wen Xi climbed down slowly under the protection of Shi Ran with his hands and feet in a clumsy posture.