Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Yan Ming felt that his hearing might not be right, so he decided to go closer and listen again, but unexpectedly, before he could take a step, he saw Shi Ran nodding expressionlessly, then turned around with Nie Junnan and entered the restaurant.

    ? ? ?

    Yan Ming felt that something was really wrong.

    He hurried over quickly, and just entered the restaurant, before he could say "what are you doing", he saw Shi Ran leaning against the door with arms folded, looking at him strangely.

    "Senior Yan also came to eat?" Shi Ran asked.

    Yan Ming immediately turned his head to look over, only to find that Nie Junnan was standing in front of the pile of instant noodle buckets collecting boiling water.

    So...is it down here?

    Realizing that he couldn't lose face, Yan Ming replied very naturally: "Yes, I'm hungry." "

    Oh," Shi Ran nodded, pointing to the pile of instant noodles, "It seems that the program team only prepared this, Senior Yan himself Let's have enough food and clothing."

    Yan Ming had no choice but to walk over to fetch boiling water with Nie Junnan.

    After the noodles were soaked, the three of them didn't go out at all. Anyway, there were seats in the restaurant, so let's just eat here.

    After the noodles were finished, it was past eleven o'clock. Two people went out this time, namely Shen Yujie and Gong Liu. If there was another one from the male guest team, then they should have won.

    "Did you find anything?" Yan Ming asked casually.

    Nie Junnan was silent for a moment, then shook his head.

    Shi Ran nodded readily and admitted: "I found it at one o'clock, but senior Yan, you only need one more person to go out to win?" Nie Junnan said: "That's not necessarily true, after all, it's only a

    difference Alone, what if your side leaves at twelve o'clock?" "

    Then I'll borrow Brother Nan's auspicious words." Shi Ran said with a smile.

    It took ten minutes to finish eating the noodles, Shi Ran threw away the trash, stood up and prepared to leave.

    Finding the two doll keepsakes around twelve o’clock should be as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. Besides, I also have one at one o’clock in my hand, so Shi Ran didn’t plan to look for it again, and directly found a room close to the stairs on the right. Lying on the sofa, I was going to take a nap for a while, and then go to witness whether a miracle happened at twelve o'clock.

    When I opened my eyes again, it happened that the headset was broadcasting ten minutes before twelve o'clock.

    Shi Ran sat up and was about to go out to check the situation when she turned her head and saw Nie Junnan's face with the word depressed written on it.

    "Brother Nan, what are you doing?" Shi Ran was taken aback.

    Nie Junnan didn't explain, pointed outside, and said, "Go out, it's almost twelve o'clock." After speaking, he walked out first.

    She didn't get an answer, so Shi Ran didn't bother to ask any more. Anyway, she wanted to go out to have a look, so she went out too.

    After two or three minutes, people began to come over one after another, first Ding Hanrui, then Yu Yuyu, then Zhai Rou, and then Yan Ming also came over, only Shi Yuan never came.