I don't know why, Qi Yunyun just felt angry, and rushed over angrily, asking the two of them what they were doing, the girl smiled and said that there was a question that she didn't understand, and she wanted to ask for advice.

    "Question?" Qi Yunyun pulled out her draft book, "Ask me, my grades are better than Shen Ziyan's." The

    girl's smile suddenly became much more awkward, and she gestured to Shen Ziyan with her eyes, seeing the bewildered look on the other side's face It seems that he can only walk two steps to Qi Yunyun's side, and ask the math problem that was originally prepared.

    Qi Yunyun dismissed the person with a few words, took back the draft book, turned out another homework paper, and began to write questions stroke by stroke.

    It's just that between writing, I couldn't help but sneak a glance at Shen Ziyan.

    The last time she kissed Shen Ziyan in excitement, this matter hung over her head like the sword of Damocles, and she didn't dare to mention a word. The two of them also skipped this question in such a strange tacit understanding. A certain degree of harmony was reached on the Internet, but at the same time, the number of times Qi Yunyun peeked at Shen Ziyan also increased linearly.

    Shen Ziyan had no expression on his face, but there was some impatience in his eyes.

    Seeing Shen Ziyan's irritability, Qi Yunyun's heart skipped a beat.

    Are you impatient with that girl, or are you impatient with her?

    The two of them were so quiet for another self-study class.

    It was time for the end of get out of class, and Shen Ziyan went out to fetch water with a water cup.

    Qi Yunyun breathed a sigh of relief for some reason, let go of the pen and leaned back in the chair, but with a glance, he saw the pink envelope folded into a heart shape in Shen Ziyan's desk.

    What is self-evident.

    She didn't even want to open the envelope to see the specific contents inside.

    I just feel sour and astringent in my heart, feeling very uncomfortable.

    Is this what you like?

    At this moment, Qi Yunyun finally opened his eyes and realized what it's like to like someone.

    She didn't ask Shen Ziyan who came back after that, but her attitude became much colder.

    That's because the girl who has just tasted the heartbeat, in order to resist the "discomfort" brought about by liking, subconsciously protects herself.

    That's the end of the scene.

    Shi Ran withdrew from the role, and was still replaying the plot just now in his mind.

    She stood up from her seat in the classroom, and bowed politely to thank the director and the actors who played the role.

    Nie Junnan also stood up from her side, his expression quickly changed from the previous bewildered with impatience to a coquettish smile.

    Shi Ran's filming for this day has already been finished, but Nie Junnan still has a few shots, and he will shoot for about an hour or two in the afternoon.

    "You are quite comfortable. After this filming, there will be a good half a day." Nie Junnan snorted, and walked out of the classroom with Shi Ran, ready to get the lunch distributed by the crew.

    Shi Ran's eyes were still a little red, because he hadn't recovered from the need for filming before: "That's not true, Brother Nie, just continue to eat lunch, I'm going out to eat!" Nie Junnan: "If it wasn't for Uncle Ling's