That's why they lie to people to stay in the villa, so it's easier to attack?

    The NPC continued to speak quietly: "Now the villa is closed, you can't get out..."

    Shi Ran looked at the NPC in a daze: "No?"

    The NPC was also stunned, and pointed to the gate of the villa: "Now offer me The sacrificer has already left the villa and sealed the gate with spiritual power, unless you can find out the positions of the open gate, the rest gate, the life gate, the wound gate, the du gate, the scene gate, the death gate, and the surprise gate in the villa, one by one. Only by cracking the spell can we open the door and escape, maybe there are some clues in the villa...Huh?"

    Before she could finish the reminder, she saw Shi Ran go back upstairs without hesitation.

    Did you give up?

    The NPC hurriedly followed her, wanting to convince Shi Ran that she was a bit persistent, but Shi Ran was so fast that she didn't seem to want to get entangled with her. When the NPC caught up with Shi Ran, Shi Ran had already entered her room. Raise your hand and tear the sheet cleanly!

    - stab it!

    The NPC was stunned—this situation was so familiar to him that he watched a fire escape education promotional video when he was in elementary school.

    When she realized it, Shi Ran had already tied the knot.

    Under the pressure of the director roaring in the headset, the NPC had no choice but to ask: "You...what are you doing?"

    Shi Ran raised the rope-like bed sheet and threw it down. He slid out with the rope, and then jumped a few lightly on the outer wall of the villa. Within ten seconds, he landed firmly on the ground.

    At this speed, the firefighter uncle can only be about the same as her.

    The corners of the NPC's eyes twitched, and before he could say anything, Shi Ran raised his head and said innocently, "I'm coming out now? The villa can't lock me up." Who knows those strange Dunjias!

    This...

    Shiran thought of something again, and called out to his VJ: "Camera teacher, won't you come down? Would you like to send someone from the director's team to open the villa gate for you?" This...is still necessary

    ... ...

    Two hours later, Shi Ran kicked the fifth iron door he found with a look of resentment.

    Very good, welded dead again.

    Her face was full of blackness, and her resentment was comparable to that of the female ghost NPCs before, which made VJ tremble, and he didn't even dare to speak to stop her from destroying public property.

    "Let's go! I don't believe that this place can weld ninety-nine eighty-one iron gates for me!"

    Shi Ran led VJ out of this alley angrily, turned to the right, and was about to go to the next alley to see—— Maybe the next iron gate isn't welded shut?

    When she turned to the next intersection, she fixed her eyes and found a figure in front of her.

    It's Yu Yuyu.

    Yu Yuyu seemed to have heard Shi Ran's footsteps, turned his head, and looked in the direction Shi Ran was coming from: "Sister Shi Ran, you are here."

    Shi Ran strode over immediately.

    Yu Yuyu raised his eyebrows: "Sister Shiran, you came out so soon. I thought it would be difficult to solve the puzzle... What are you doing?" Shiran went straight