Days Like This...

Akiya's POV

I'm so happy. As I lay here and watch this beautiful man sleep next to me, I just feel lucky.

But I'm also nervous. About a lot of things. These feelings that are growing within me for Austin. Life with him so far have been wonderful. We're definitely in our lovey dovey stage but I want it to last forever.

I'm not sure 100% if he feels the same exactly but I know I'm falling for this man. It's scary because this is all still so new for me. His patience, selflessness, caring, even loving self, he's just a beautiful man inside and out.

And he wants me. And the public wants us.

Meeting his mom and sister yesterday was amazing! They made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. They truly beautiful people and I can't wait to spend more time with them.

But going out with his family, brought unnecessary attention to us. If the anyone was having any doubts about Austin and I being together, they don't have any now. Austin is an affectionate person, giver and a receiver. So am I but yesterday was all him. And it was all photographed. TMZ 'confirmed' our relationship.

I've gotten the talk about Austin from my management team and him with his but we've decided to bring our teams together. Formally, meet each other and figure out some sort of plan on how to go about possibly being a public couple. Austin has said before he doesn't mind showing me off but he's also expressed he would like to have me to himself.

I don't know but that's why we're gonna have this meeting today. To figure it all out.

I've been wanting to meet this Kate for some time as well. His publicist is a big voice when it comes to Austin and his career, as it should be because that is her job but she's been pressuring him about meeting me ever since we were in NYC. She's just 'dying' to meet me. Feelings mutual, Kate.

I'm unsure if that's a good thing or not but feelings mutual. Have you ever heard a name or heard something about someone and just kind of like already have that 'feeling' about them before actually meeting them?

I'm an open minded person but I've heard the way she talks to Austin before when they've talked on the phone. He thinks I'm not listening or I'm in another room when she gets onto him about certain things, especially about me. And I don't like it.

That's today's event and can't wait for it. 🙃

The sun was on the horizon. I took a peek out the big windows that was in Austin's bedroom. It was a beautiful scenery. The overview of the city, with the sunrise. It made me smile.

I looked back at my sleeping boyfriend. He laid on his stomach with one arm around me and his facing mine. I tried not to giggle by the way his adorable face was smushed against his pillow. I gently moved his hair away from face so I could see more of him, careful to not wake him up.

After a couple of minutes of admiring him, I decided it's time to get up. I tried to move his arm but he repositioned his body towards me and pulled me in closer to him, spooning me. I felt him leaving little kisses on my neck and ear. He groaned when I attempted to move his arm again.

"Can you let me up please?," I asked lowly.

"Where are you going?," he whispered, sleepily, in my ear.

"To the bathroom," I said, quietly chuckling.

"No."

I reached over to look at the time on my phone," Austin, it's 7:30 in the morning."

"Too early," he mumbled, burying his face in my neck.

"Bubba, let me up."

He only held me tighter. This guy here.