Akiya + Austin

Kiki_Sweetheart

Liked by KendallJenner, AustinButler, and 233,632 others

Kiki_Sweetheart: Coney Island w friends 🥰✨

____________________________________
Kiki_Sweetheart

Liked by Austinbutler, StormReid, and 122,467  others

Kiki_Sweetheart: Good morning! On my way to an important meeting, talk to y'all later on? ❤️
____________________________________
Austin's POV

It's the next morning after hanging out with friends and Akiya. I'm still on cloud 9 after spending time with her.

For a good minute there, I thought she wasn't interested but when I ran into her and Nola at that clothing store, I felt an energy I've never felt before. Everything about her is so drawing. Her smile and dimples is what lures you in. I was convinced I wasn't gonna see her again but I did. I got a chance to talk to her, get to know her a bit.

I can't even describe how it feels to just be around her and spend time with her but I knew I had to shoot my shot. I wasn't leaving Coney Island without her number, at least.

Nola had given me a pep talk about being open and transparent with Akiya and she will do the same back. I think it worked out in my favor. I feel like Akiya and I did more than just bond and I'm hoping we can continue later on tonight.

Before we separated for the night, we'd agreed to a dinner date. I learned she's not a seafood fan so I steered clear of that. I made reservations for an Italian restaurant and made a late night purchase of movie tickets. She said she really wants to see Sparkle because she's a huge Whitney Houston fan and unfortunately, she passed away earlier this year so I'm gonna take her.

After reading up on the movie, I'm interested to see it as well. I happen to enjoy more 'feminine' movies as much as any other kind so I'm down.

Just to test it, I called her as soon as I made it back to my hotel. She was surprised I had called her and joked that I was really eager. I mean she's not wrong. The conversation was a short one and we said goodnight to each other. I can honestly say I had the best nights sleep in a long time.