If it wasn't for the ring in his hand, would he have completely lost control like Feng Lan? No wonder the original owner took Feng Lan captive to the Hehuan Sect for so long and never touched him.

This kind of sex is dominated by desire, like a beast. Hey, even if it is the original owner who is unscrupulous, he will probably panic in his heart, not to mention that he doesn't like to force others, especially the process of conquering beauties, the more difficult it is, the more interested he is.

Xu Fuhuan calmly accumulated the majestic spiritual power in his body, and the white and transparent spiritual power quietly repaired the palm that was stabbed by Feng Lan's nails.

Feng Lan's eyes turned back and forth in obsession and disgust, Xu Fuhuan pretended not to see it.

There is indeed a fairy secret realm born in the east, but that secret realm is prepared for the protagonist. The original owner, as a cannon fodder who hadn't played many times, didn't even touch the door of the Secret Realm, and the Secret Realm disappeared.

The Immortal Secret Realm is actually a cave that an immortal carries with him, also known as the portable space. The owner of the cave is a certain powerful person from the upper realm, when he was in the lower realm. Leaving the cave in the lower realm, the cave was made of high-quality materials. After countless years of absorbing the essence of the world, the sun and the moon, the spirit of the weapon was gradually produced.

Qi Ling, who had turned on his spiritual wisdom at the beginning, leaked the fairy energy in the cave because of his playfulness, which led to his position being exposed and attracted Xiu. More than half of the monks in the real world.

The Artifact Spirit has an owner, but it doesn't know that its owner has forgotten it long ago, so seeing that there is no owner among these monks, it restrains its breath and continues to hide.

It wasn't until Hua Yanzhi accidentally fell into the cave while being chased by Feng Lan, and then contracted the spirit with the protagonist's halo.

Now, how could he give up such a treasure?

Xu Fuhuan recruited the original owner's eldest disciple, the original owner is very clear about this, an apprentice is an apprentice, and the furnace is the furnace, as his disciple, he will never get involved.

He handed over the affairs of the Hehuan Sect to this disciple named Chang Yi, and then took Feng Lan down the mountain.

After disembarking from the Hehuan Sect, Xu Fuhuan let go of Feng Lan, threw the original owner's spaceship and headed east.

"Didn't you say let me go?"

When Feng Lan said this, she kept away from Xu Fuhuan first, and then she laughed with sarcasm in her eyes.

Xu Fuhuan wore a bright red robe, and smiled wildly. The talisman that was nourished in the Nascent Soul suddenly appeared in his hands.

Xu Fuhuan subconsciously swayed the folding fan in his hand.

Suddenly-

Xu Fuhuan twitched his eyebrows and eyes.

The original owner's natal magic weapon was this folding fan, but seeing the folding fan reminded him of Yuezhuo who was killed by him in the last world.

When he thinks of Yuezhuo, he thinks of the last world where Yuezhuo was almost blown to death. Thinking of his last days, when he was weak and could only rely on Wuchen's medical skills to hang his life, looking at this folding fan was particularly unpleasant.