"You white-eyed wolf."

Yuezhuo stared at Hua Shijun with a bluish face.

He has seen a lot of ruthless task subjects, but he has never seen someone who turned his face and refused to recognize anyone like Hua Shijun.

In order to save this bastard, he even exchanged a Peiyuan pill from the system. This pill has no effect on him, so when he was doing the mission, he never collected it, but to ordinary people, it is equivalent to The elixir, what's more, what's more, he still found the system to exchange it, which cost him 50 blackening points.

That's how this bastard rewarded him?

Hua Shijun said without blushing, "Did I beg you to save me?"

Oh, hello.

What did he call 'I beg you to save me? '

Is this a human language? How could there be such a brazen person in this world?

Yue clumsily wanted to kill him.

The system that sensed his murderous intent began to warn him in his mind.

Mahler Gobi.

"Are you really showing no mercy?"

"What kind of relationship is there between us? If you hadn't been brazen enough to follow me, you thought I would like to see you."

So, there is no relationship to talk about?

Yuezhuo directly disconnected from the system, flipped his hands and took out a rope from the space. The gray rope was like a living object, and it was bound directly towards Hua Shijun.

Hua Shijun, who was tied up by the rope, wanted to struggle away, but he didn't expect that the more the thing struggled, the tighter the tie would be.

Yuezhuo tidied up the clothes he had messed up in an orderly manner, and then stood aside with a folding fan and watched Hua Shijun's struggle.

After seeing him like this, Hua Shijun didn't struggle anymore.

Now that he has offended him, he is going to die anyway, but he is a little bit reluctant to part with Fu Huan of his family. In this world, his relationship with Fu Huan has not been cultivated yet.

"Kill if you want, don't think I'm afraid of you."

Yue Zhuo smiled lightly. Shaking the folding fan in his hand gracefully, he said, "Why should I kill you? There are many ways to make you suffer. Killing you will give you a good time." When Yuezhuo said this, her eyes looked

at It was Xu Fuhuan's direction.

There is still something that Hua Shijun doesn't understand.

"You pervert, I am the one who wanted to kill you, and Fu Huan is innocent."

Yue Zhuo shook her head.

"So what about innocence? Who told you to make me unhappy? You made me unhappy, and I want to make you unhappy too."

The two talked in a loud voice, and Yuezhuo deliberately increased the intensity, he I can't believe that at this point, the tasker still hasn't done anything.

As he thought, Xu Fuhuan did hear it, but he didn't believe that Yue Zhuo would kill Hua Shijun.

Yuezhuo really won't kill Hua Shijun, he just wants to try to see if the tasker opposite is a newcomer or an old man. How many hole cards do you have, whether you can compete.

Unfortunately, Yuezhuo failed this time.

Because Xu Fuhuan was calmer than him, even his eyes didn't change from the beginning to the end.

This is troublesome.

Because in order to test the tasker, he offended the task target.

He is not afraid of offending Hua Shijun, anyway, he has a lot of methods, such as erasing Hua Shijun's memory or something, this trick has been tried and tested in his previous mission world.

But isn't the point that there is still a tasker who doesn't know the details and is watching over there.

After watching the good show, it's time for Xu Fuhuan to play.

He walked up to Hua Shijun with a smile on his face. Leaning and squatting beside him.

"Do you really like me as he said just now?"

Xu Fuhuan asked Hua Shijun gently.

However, these words caused a burst of grievance in Hua Shijun's heart.

He always thought that his family's Fuhuan knew what was going on in his mind. After all, he was so obvious. After a long time, it turned out that his family's Fuhuan didn't know!

"Fu Huan."

Hua Shijun stared at him accusingly with watery eyes. The tone like a resentful woman made Yue Zhuo beside him get goosebumps all over his body.

Xu Fuhuan smiled lightly.

Slender fingers caressed his cheek, and the pitch-black phoenix eyes were full of tenderness.

"Actually, I like you a little too."

Xu Fuhuan whispered softly. His heart couldn't lie to himself. He really likes this foolish Hua Shijun a little bit, but unfortunately, they have no fate.

This voice was too small, so small that Mr. Hua Shi, who had a keen hearing, couldn't hear it clearly for a while.

He opened his mouth to ask what Fu Huan had said.

But the next bliss interrupted him.

"Although you may not believe it, I always feel that you are very familiar, as if we have seen it somewhere."

The author has something to say: Irrigation nutrient solution for crab crab brain-damaged girl 10, crab crab Wumoyi irrigation nutrient solution 1.