The warm palm left Hua Shijun's body, and Hua Shijun felt even colder.

Unconsciously, he stretched out his hand towards Xu Fuhuan who was covering his face. After searching for a long time, he couldn't find that warm thing, so he turned over involuntarily and approached Xu Fuhuan who was sitting beside him.

The familiar smell permeated his nostrils, which made his tense nerves relax involuntarily, and his hands moved toward Xu Fuhuan's waist. Limbs stretched out.

"It's so warm."

Hua Shijun hugged Xu Fuhuan, who was in disgust, contentedly, and a smile rose from the corner of his unconscious mouth.

Hua Shijun in his sleep had a dream.

He seems to have returned to the time when the two were together. At that time, his love had just accepted him, and the two of them were not too sticky all day long. Tired of being together.

He often hugged his waist like this, with his head buried in his chest.

Everyone is an adult, and at the age of just getting hot, every time they have a good time, he gets angry all over, but they are worried about his feelings, so they go to take a shower.

"Fuhuan, Fuhuan, I miss you so much."

In reality, Xu Fuhuan was just in a daze, and Hua Shijun was entangled on his body.

At first, he watched Hua Shijun rubbing back and forth in his arms dumbfoundedly, and then he saw him biting back and forth on his abdomen like a puppy.

Are you hungry?

Xu Fuhuan thought to himself.

Until Hua Shijun's murmured sigh overflowed from his mouth.

Xu Fuhuan frowned.

"What did you say?"

"I miss you so much."

Hua Shijun tightened the strength on his arms and said with a satisfied face.

This time, Xu Fuhuan heard clearly.

He asked again in disbelief.

And Hua Shijun, who was in a dream, heard his Fuhuan tirelessly telling him touching love words over and over again.

But he couldn't help himself for a moment and replied: "Fu Huan, I love you."

"What did you say?"

The voice was really too low, and there was the sound of rain outside.

Xu Fuhuan leaned over and lowered her head, leaning her ear against his lips. Quietly listening to Hua Shijun's murmur.

"I love you, Fuhuan."

As the words reached his eardrums, Xu Fuhuan froze on the spot.

There seemed to be some pictures flashing in his mind, but when he wanted to think about it, the familiar feeling disappeared without a trace.

He frowned.

It seems that I forgot a very important thing.

What the hell is that?

Xu Fuhuan frowned and thought.

But-

"I want you."

What does that mean? Wouldn't it be what he thought?

Xu Fuhuan's body trembled in fright, and instinctively pushed the person in his arms out.